After some years as a Hermes customer with no issues, they finally lost a £48 parcel

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 726 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

doesn't matter ebay or evri are multi £M entities

doesn't matter the photo shows in/out of parcel.

evri would support your stance of delivered if you named them as joint defendants with the buyer in any later court proceedings .

you really must get out of this doom and gloom stance of poor little me, that's not true at all. stop using it as an excuse. your prospects of receiving the item back are very high here. stop doing their job.

pers i'd send a letter of claim to the buyer

give them 14 days to return the item by 24hrs tracked royal mail parcel force signed for mail or send £48 via paypal to (your paypal wallet address) or you WILL without further notice name them in a court claim for the cost of the item and any consequential losses.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

OP: Either you feel able to handle dealing with this, then the site and its members will support you in your claim, OR

You don't feel able to deal with the "vicissitudes of life" and you say so, and then people won't feel they should offer you support to resolve this.

As BF said earlier : you have up to 6  years to issue a claim, so can always come back to this later.

However, it seems pointless to start and stop, start and stop, so if just letting this go (unfair as it is) is the best thing for you: your choice.

• I agree 1

Sounds like you need to leave this alone at present.

No one will fix it for you without you being able to engage with the thread, and your reply shows that you aren't able to accept a response that suggests that you have options, and realistically suggests that you consider if you can constructively engage with the thread.

So, what are you looking for?. No one is able to tell you "it'll all be magically better, even if you aren't able to engage in the process" without lying to you, and lying to you helps no one.

If you really found my post unhelpful, then here's what you should do : Unsubscribe from following this thread and you won't be notified of replies.

Only come back to it  if/when you have your mental health sorted enough to make it a positive experience for you / worth people trying to help you.

Edited by BazzaS

You can close it for good. I'm not gonna be the mouse being swatted around by a clowder of cats. My mental health had no idea that a member of your site was going to give me the "poor little me" insult. I certainly wouldn't have attempted to trust your site if I knew that was possible. I have to avoid negative triggers and choose my battles. I have no option but to walk away from people who want to know that and make my battle harder with insults and ignorance. 

dx was bang out of order sending my head spinning. 

bazza, this is none of your business. 

honeybee, if the reason for being here was stuck too and the reason for me taking small steps was just held as a factor, this may have worked. But I can't do this whole hoard of failures with EVRi ebay a buyer and cag cats who even remotely think my mental health is up for discussion. I was doing my best.

bye

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 726 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks