As V Halifax Card Services

TUTTSI

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5607 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

After issueing a LBA ON 19/11/2006 the Halifax Card Services have answered that they are prepared to offer £300 IN FULL AND FINAL SETTLEMENT, figure actually claiming in total £1217.75. The bigger laugh is that the acceptance form states that the money can only be paid into a Halifax Account. Strange that the account has been closed and paid off for some time now so where are they going to pay it to. So that is a definate NO NO.

The LBA will be issued in the next few days.... so the fight is on.

HALIFAX CARD SERVICES CHARGES £715

Interest, Contractual rate £502.75

Hi

I've just started with Halifax Card Services.

Will be monitoring your claim as i'm just behind you.

for FAQs & Step By Step

click here

for Templates Library

click here

for Court Bundle

click here

WON 121o121 'vs' LloydsTSB

here

WON 121o121 'vs' Halifax C C

here

WON 121o121 'vs' Cahoot CC

here

WON 121o121 'vs' LloydsTSB (again)

here

Halifax Card Services are next on my list, so I too will be keeping a close eye on your progress.

Best of luck (although you won't need it). :D

Thanx and good luck with your claim

• 1 month later...
Just to let you know MCOL has been issued today agains Halifax Card Services for Charges £715.00 plus Interest £509.04 Total £1224.04 plus Court Fees £120.00 Final Total £1344.04

HALIFAX - Kofi from Halifax legal services have telephoned to try and come to a settlement and did not want to pay 18.9% interest and only wanted to pay 8%. This was the final day that the defence had to be in by. After a lot of toing and frowing they agreed that as the account was closed and fully paid up they could not pay it in to that account, my hubby suggested that they TT the money straight into his current bank account, no they said too expensive, the second suggestion was to send a draft, no they could not do that either, finally, he found that my husband had a card cash account with them which he does not use and they said they could put the money into that account and that tomorrow being Friday he could go to the branch to draw it out. He asked for this in writing - how difficult is this with the agreement that he could draw it out all in one go as it was over the daily limit, they were unwilling to put anything in writing. So tomorrow he will check to see if the money is in that account. If it is not my husbands account tomorrow he will not be very happy as they promised over the telephone, albeit they did not put it in writing. Has anyone else experienced this with Halifax

DS

HALIFAX HAVE BECOME A TOTAL NIGHTMARE, NO MONEY TRANSFERRED INTO MY HUBBY'S ACCOUNT TODAY AS THEY HAD PROMISED YESTERDAY, THEY RENAGED ON THE GOOD WILL GESTURE AGREED YESTERDAY ON THE TELEPHONE. THEY ARE NOW COMING UP WITH ACCOUNTS THAT HAVE BEEN SETTLED WHERE HE HAS A LETTER IN WRITING STATING JUST THAT, THEY ARE NOW SAYING THAT THEY WERE NOT SETTLED. THEY ARE TRYING EVERY WHICH WAY NOT TO PAY. IT IS A DISGRACE, THEY ARE BEHAVING LIKE IDIOTS. MY HUBBY HAS HAD A BASINFULL WITH THEM TODAY. THEY ARE STARTING TO REALLY GET TO HIM AND ARE WASTING HIS TIME. HE OFFERED TO FAX THE LETTER TO THEM AND HALIFAX LEGAL DEPARTMENT DID NOT WANT IT! (WHY NOT ONE MUST ASK). EVENTUALLY JUST 5 MINUTES AGO THEY AGREED HE COULD FAX IT ACCROSS TO THEIR LEGAL DEPARTMENT. THEY SAY THEY WILL GO TO COURT- (YES I DO NOT THINK SO). WELL IF THEY DO, MY HUSBAND HAS ALREADY TOLD THEM THAT THEY WILL HAVE TO MEET HIS COSTS ETC AND OF COURSE FULL DISCLOSURE! THEY CAN NOT SAY THAT THE HALIFAX ACCOUNT STILL HAS A BALANCE WHEN IT HAS BEEN PAID THIS IS ABSOULUTELY LUDRICUS. THESE PEOPLE NEED EDUCATING ABOUT ABUSING THE SYSTEM AND WASTING EVERYONES TIME.

DS

Whilst not blowing my own trumpet, I had a very good experience with the Halifax. My full amount (£565) was credited to my card account just after I send the LBA.

Although they are not sticking to their telling, at least they are negotiating at the defence stage, as to waiting for AQs and court dates etc.

Your nearly there...

for FAQs & Step By Step

click here

for Templates Library

click here

for Court Bundle

click here

WON 121o121 'vs' LloydsTSB

here

WON 121o121 'vs' Halifax C C

here

WON 121o121 'vs' Cahoot CC