Hx Parking/gladstones CCJ - Exceeded 1hrs Free - McDonald's Alma Leisure Park Chesterfield CCJ issued thanks to useless parking fines ltd - continued.

@Andyorch

Right ok i understand so my WS almost done i will also attach what'sapp communication as exhibit as well.

Now draft order again almost completed last line it says cost in the application i did not pay 255 fee with n244 form and i am granted phone hearing on 16th March. So do i have to include costs or shall i remove last line or write no costs in this application?

!! Update !!

HI guys,

Received an email from Gladstone solicitors acting on behalf of Hx parking with attached witness statement please fine the attachment file. Thanks

"Dear

Please find attached by way of service upon you the Claimant’s Witness Statement in response to your application.

Without intending any discourtesy to the Court and the parties, the Claimant confirms further to Paragraph 40 of the attached Witness Statement that it will not be attending the hearing.

We confirm the Court have been asked to consider the attached in place of the Claimant’s attendance and we await an order in due course.

Yours sincerely"

Hx parking- Witness Statement (D)(1)-Reduced.pdf

• 2 weeks later...

!!! Update !!!

Hi guys 

Received N24 form today which confirms that default judgment be set aside.

Please see the attached document i need little bit advice regarding the point 5 where it says defendant file directions questionnaire by 14 days 

Thank you

n24 form.pdf

@happyparker its unfortunate that they not offered new defence to be filed but i am preparing a good witness statement,  photo and video evidence as a proof been the car park recently to capture the vids and pics

@dx100uk is there anyway if i can request the court a new defence to file ?

• I agree 1

Hi guys

Received directions questionnaire in email

Here is there email

We act for the Claimant and have notified the Court of the Claimant’s intention to proceed with the Claim. 

Please find enclosed a copy of the Claimant’s completed Directions Questionnaire, which has also been filed with the Court.  

You will note the Claimant has elected to mediate in an attempt to settle this matter amicably, without the need for further Court intervention. Should you agree to mediation, please inform the Court who will contact both parties to arrange a mediation appointment.

Yours sincerely

@lookin4info i have been to the car park again and looked closely as view from a car they not even clearly visible in day time, the pcn i received was for the night and there is no way that you can see any clear instructions with naked eyes. I am pretty confident that i can prepare very strong ws with actual photographic evidence

Posted (edited)

@happyparker yes that defence prepared by Parking Fine LTD guy. Unfortunately i was not that good in reading and understanding the points of the defence.

Someone from MSE also pointed it out the same typo mistake in defence. 

Anyways now its been filed so now i have to focus on WS

Edited by Digital_2012

• 1 month later...

@dx100uk ok i will try to prepare a good ws with photographs etc also how early can i submit ws instead waiting for 1st September also if there is any good ws identical to my situation i would appreciate if you could help with it. Thanks

@FTMDave thanks for pointing out my reading mistake yes i read it but i thought hearing on paper is good for me. 

The court sent me N159 form to fill in with return envelope i will fill it and send it back asap

@brassnecked thanks for detail explaination i have signed N159 form which says i disagree with hearing on paper so i can attend the hearing i am making copies as well and sending to Gladstone as well

• Like 2

• dx100uk changed the title to Hx Parking/gladstones CCJ - Exceeded 1hrs Free - McDonald's Alma Leisure Park Chesterfield CCJ issued thanks to useless parking fines ltd - continued.