Hx Parking/gladstones CCJ - Exceeded 1hrs Free - McDonald's Alma Leisure Park Chesterfield CCJ issued thanks to useless parking fines ltd - continued.

I wouldn't submit too early as it gives them a chance to cook up some dodgy shenanigans to counter your WS. post up anything you propose as a PDF so team can dot i's and cross t's on anything that might help.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

AS FTMDave points out its always a bad idea to go "On The Paper's" the fleecer's love that, in fact  Gladstone's sent  coercion letter's once a claim was going to court  to try to say to a defendant that its so open and shut for them to win they are asking for On The Paper's to save time, so why not pay up now?  You might get one from Gladstones suggesting that yourself outside anything the court sends.

The real reason was they knew damned well they were in for a serious tolchok in court if they dare send someone to attend.

• I agree 1

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Looks like they are just submitting their previous WS as their case so the new COP should bite them on the bum, along with no Keeper Liability.

They also show the signs are in the main 6 feet up on poles so not directly readable without craning your neck to look up, notwithstanding they would be practically illegible at night as not illuminated especially the small print at the bottom  maybe give the signage some special treatment in WS for its inadequacy and illegibility at night.

The fishing for Liability at 4  holds good  looking at the POC, not specifying in what capacity being sued, so that should be strike 1 against them

here is the PCN and Gladdys letters from original threat, might be useful for reference now regarding PCN

Digital_2012 Image to PDF 20211003 18.07.00-compressed.pdf

submitting now gives them a chance to concoct some lies to counter their arguments destruction.

• dx100uk changed the title to Hx Parking/gladstones CCJ - Exceeded 1hrs Free - McDonald's Alma Leisure Park Chesterfield CCJ issued thanks to useless parking fines ltd - continued.
  • 3 weeks later...

Do you have proof it was at all or are Gladdy's being obtuse?

Sorry meant did you already send the WS they are griping about or was it already in the syetem so they should have it anyway?  They do likelto confuse and wind people up.

You don't need to send it yet Gladdys are hoping you send yours so they can construct some bent truth to rebut it.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like a decent set of belt and braces  to put them on the back foot if they do try shenanigans.

They are taking a risk as if you don't get it they might well be screwed, 

This will be your Colt 357 magnum if they send it by email at 11:59:59 the last split second before the day of the hearing, its a trick they pull if they have and email addy to use, as you told them not to be used and  you have this

"

Yesterday, while clearing out old e-mail addresses, I found an e-mail from you requesting a copy of my defence in this matter, despite the fact that you were specifically told on XXXXX not to use e-mail.  I have no doubt that (a) you already possess a copy of the defence and (b) your mail was an attempt to mislead the court into thinking I was withholding evidence.  I therefore also enclose a copy of the defence you already have.

I have also mentioned your shenanigans in my Witness Statement."

They will have pretty much hanged themselves, and you can go to town on them maybe ask for their WS to be disregarded.  Other's will be along soon  with advice and tactics.

Might be worth checking with the court and reminding them on the papers was rejected by yourself.

• 2 weeks later...

Superb lets hope Will & John hoisted by their own petard.

Yes excellent, might get Gladdys a tolchok for their non compliance over and above losing the case.

that  could be used somewhere to cast doubt on their case  potentially

If there was a Third Class Post that would be adequate for Gladdys.

• Like 1
  • I agree 1