Hx Parking/gladstones CCJ - Exceeded 1hrs Free - McDonald's Alma Leisure Park Chesterfield CCJ issued thanks to useless parking fines ltd ***Claim Dismissed***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 523 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

They are taking a risk as if you don't get it they might well be screwed, 

This will be your Colt 357 magnum if they send it by email at 11:59:59 the last split second before the day of the hearing, its a trick they pull if they have and email addy to use, as you told them not to be used and  you have this

"

Yesterday, while clearing out old e-mail addresses, I found an e-mail from you requesting a copy of my defence in this matter, despite the fact that you were specifically told on XXXXX not to use e-mail.  I have no doubt that (a) you already possess a copy of the defence and (b) your mail was an attempt to mislead the court into thinking I was withholding evidence.  I therefore also enclose a copy of the defence you already have.

I have also mentioned your shenanigans in my Witness Statement."

They will have pretty much hanged themselves, and you can go to town on them maybe ask for their WS to be disregarded.  Other's will be along soon  with advice and tactics.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Good news.

Either they're going to drop it or they're incompetent oaves who can't respect deadlines which will wind the judge up.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Also from now on the court given deadline for 19th July to submit the response from each party also the hearing on papers is set for 16th September, does this mean since i disagree on paper hearing does it mean hearing on papers doesn't exist anymore?

Good point, I'd forgotten about "on the papers".  Yes, it shouldn't exist any more. 

Since you sent the form objecting to case "on the papers", have you heard anything from the court?

Might be worth checking with the court and reminding them on the papers was rejected by yourself.

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Good call BN.  I was thinking the same.  Probably best to call the court and check which stage the case is at. 

Court received my papers via email they acknowledged which confirmed few weeks ago so with the court i am up to date whats going on with them. They have not sent any correspondence since they asked to send disagreement form which i promptly sent. Few days ago i rang the court again to ask if they have sent any correspondence since then which they confirmed that they haven't sent anything afterwards 

Edited by Digital_2012
  • Like 2

OK, good news.

This other deadline of 13 July is good news too.  At the very least you'll be able to ridicule Gladdy's WS, even better if they never send one!

• 2 weeks later...

So you might as well start drafting your second Witness Statement for the 13 July deadline.

The introduction and conclusion will be the usual.

Just briefly say that, although you are a Litigant-in-Person, you respected the court's deadline of 29 June to serve and file your Witness Statement.  Vice versa neither the Claimant nor their solicitor have sent you a Witness Statement or any documentation. 

Therefore it is impossible for you to give a written response to their case by 13 July as required by the Court since there is nothing to comment upon.

You would respectfully request the court to not allow as evidence anything that the Claimant or their solicitor might later file and serve, as it would be in blatant disregard for the Court's directions.

• Like 1

@FTMDave ok here is the draft WS please check and correct if need some changes. Thanks

IN THE COUNTY COURT SHEFFIELD

CLAIM NO: xxx

HX PARKING LTD (CLAIMANT)

VS

Xxxx (DEFENDANT)

Date: 9th July 2022

Witness Statement

I, Mr xxx, of xxxx am the Defendant against whom this claim is made.

I was the registered keeper of the vehicle xxxx.

The facts in this statement come from my personal knowledge.

Where they are not within my own knowledge they are true to the best of my information and belief.

Although i am Litigant-in-Person, i respected the court's deadline of 29 June to serve and file my Witness Statement. Vice versa neither the Claimant nor their solicitor have sent me a Witness Statement or any documentation.

Therefore it is impossible for me to give a written response to their case by 13 July as required by the Court since there is nothing to comment upon.

I would respectfully request the court to not allow as evidence anything that the Claimant or their solicitor might later file and serve, as it would be in blatant disregard for the Court's directions.

Statement of Truth

I believe that the facts stated in this Witness Statement are true. I understand that proceedings for contempt of Court may be brought against anyone who makes, or causes to be made, a false statement in a document verified by a statement of truth without an honest belief in its truth.

Edited by Digital_2012

Great work.  Let's liaise on Tuesday.

Incompetence after incompetence from Will & John.

Superb lets hope Will & John hoisted by their own petard.

Let's wait until Tuesday before sending just in case anything arrives from Gladdys.