Hx Parking/gladstones CCJ - Exceeded 1hrs Free - McDonald's Alma Leisure Park Chesterfield CCJ issued thanks to useless parking fines ltd ***Claim Dismissed***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 497 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Do you have proof it was at all or are Gladdy's being obtuse?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

You didnt get the email ignore it.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Sorry meant did you already send the WS they are griping about or was it already in the syetem so they should have it anyway?  They do likelto confuse and wind people up.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

18 hours ago, dx100uk said:

I was looking forward to seeing dx's opinion on this.

I bet it was Gladdys trying to catch you out by trying to get you to reply to an e-mail after you said not to use e-mail.

I'm 99.9999% sure they won't even mention the matter in their WS but if they do you can easily bat it off.

I see the WS deadline is 29 June.  If you haven't received Gladdy's WS by say Thursday or Friday next week then please come back here and we can assess what to do.

You don't need to send it yet Gladdys are hoping you send yours so they can construct some bent truth to rebut it.

dx was spot on -

21 hours ago, dx100uk said:

If by some freak they moan about the lack of defence in their WS we can rebut it.

Come back on Thursday - or earlier if Gladdys get their WS to you before.

Hi guys 

Nothing has been received from fleecers i feel that they are reading this thread maybe its my illusion anyways so what's next time is ticking and only few days left to submit the ws.

Edited by Digital_2012

OK, so if there are no further developments, send Gladdy's theirs on Tuesday 28 June and get a free Certificate of Posting from the post office (yes, I know I said 2nd class before, but best not to tempt fate for a few pence). 

The same day e-mail the court theirs, make sure to request a receipt and put the claim number and the names of the parties in the subject box.

Yes, you have to include exhibits with both.

It might be prudent to send the defence but hang on, there really is no rush, there are still a few days and we need to wait till the last moment to see if Gladdy's WS turns up.

I've just written DIGITAL2012 on Monday 27 on my calendar to remind me, so you won't be forgotten about!

Maybe, or they might be about to bottle it.  That happens quite frequently.  Best to prepare for the worst though.

There is a nice little tradition on the CAG PPC forum, started by Alaska101, of using the fleecers' nasty little cons against them.

I would therefore suggest a covering letter with your WS to Gladdys.

Dear Will & John,

Re: claim number XXXXX, your client HX Parking

I enclose my Witness Statement for the upcoming hearing.

Yesterday, while clearing out old e-mail addresses, I found an e-mail from you requesting a copy of my defence in this matter, despite the fact that you were specifically told on XXXXX not to use e-mail.  I have no doubt that (a) you already possess a copy of the defence and (b) your mail was an attempt to mislead the court into thinking I was withholding evidence.  I therefore also enclose a copy of the defence you already have.

I have also mentioned your shenanigans in my Witness Statement.

Yours,

XXXXX

Then in your WS, just before your Statement of Truth, add

7.7  I have discovered that the Claimant's solicitors have sent e-mails to an old e-mail address of mine that I never use now, requesting copies of important case documents - despite the fact they have specifically been informed not to use e-mail (exhibit XXXXX).  This is either incompetence or a deliberate attempt to mislead the court into thinking I have been withholding evidence.  In any case the Claimant's solicitors have been sent the evidence in question by Royal Mail and I have obtained proof of postage.

7.8  At the time of writing I have not received a Witness Statement from the Claimant or their solicitors.

If none of the regulars object this evening, then tomorrow:

- send Gladdys the covering letter, WS and defence, remember to include this new exhibit of your communication to them not to use e-mail, get a free Certificate of Posting from the post office;

- e-mail the court the WS, remember to include this new exhibit of your communication to Gladdys not to use e-mail, put the claim number and the names of the two parties in the subject line, request a receipt of delivery.

• Like 3

Looks like a decent set of belt and braces  to put them on the back foot if they do try shenanigans.

Hi guys,

Post man been here no letter from gladdys even today. I have posted the documents with covering letter sent it by 1st class post obtained proof of posting. 

Now shall i send email to the court as well. Thanks 

Yep, get the court's off too.

Gladdys are playing a dangerous game.

3 minutes ago, FTMDave said:

Yep, get the court's off too.

Gladdys are playing a dangerous game.

When you say they are playing dangerous game what does that means you mean they are taking a risk or they just lost it