Hx Parking/gladstones CCJ - Exceeded 1hrs Free - McDonald's Alma Leisure Park Chesterfield CCJ issued thanks to useless parking fines ltd ***Claim Dismissed***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 487 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

2 hours ago, Digital_2012 said:

I did not understand your previous post regarding article from local rag and governments cops

Busy now, I'll get back to you later today.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Exhibits 4 & 5

- 4 article from the local rag

- 5 relevant sections of the government CoP (not the whole thing)

Exhibit 4.pdf Exhibit 5.pdf

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

OK, I've updated the WS on the previous page to take into account the new batch of photos.  Changes in red.

Hopefully they will lie in their next WS and only include day photos of the signs and we can use that to humiliate them.

The exhibit numbers are a bit out but that's neither here nor there as we will have to tweak stuff anyway once their WS turns up.

When I get a minute I will update the section on the contract to include all the great work from LFI.

LFI-inspired changes in blue.

LFI, could you please check I've written what you intended?  You're much better on POFA and contract stuff than me!

Yes, but we should do it at the last minute as the fleecers' WS should turn up at some point, giving us a chance to show up their lies.

submitting now gives them a chance to concoct some lies to counter their arguments destruction.

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

You can e-mail the court theirs on 29 June and send the fleecers theirs a couple of days before by 2nd class post.

It's always best to wait until as late as possible to counter the lies the fleecers are bound to tell in their WS.

CAG is a self-help site.  Surely you've read in other parking threads to never use e-mail with the fleecers.  Otherwise they will send their lies at 15:59 on 29 June and you won't have any way of responding.

• dx100uk changed the title to Hx Parking/gladstones CCJ - Exceeded 1hrs Free - McDonald's Alma Leisure Park Chesterfield CCJ issued thanks to useless parking fines ltd - continued.

they are their legal reps.

as this is now at 'the last post' stage of the court process so to speak...

i think it might be an idea to now send an email to either or both that have your email and state that email is no longer to be used in any correspondence regarding our mutual court matters.

dx

• Like 2

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I am wondering if it is better not to mention the fact that their NTK is non compliant. First put them to strict proof that they are pursuing you as the keeper as they say in their WS .point 38. [well done by the way for not divulging who was driving in your appeal]. Then once they have stated that they are pursuing you as the keeper, reveal in Court that the PCN is non compliant. Case over.

• Like 1

There's nothing wrong with having an exchange of opinions on a forum.

Personally I wouldn't change the WS.  The WS is supposed to contain all the arguments you want to bring up in court.  If you omit something from the WS and then try to introduce it in court the judge is likely to disallow the point as you're ambushing the other side.

What we should do is wait till the last minute and see what the fleecers have to say about driver/keeper in their WS, and then tweak ours if necessary.

The reason I asked for strict proof  of the ANPR accuracy is that the scrotes are not incapable of running their clock on the cameras some minutes fast so that more cars can get caught up only being allowed there for one hour when had the clocks not been fast, they would have had five hours leeway and so your alleged breach would not have happened.  Important to see their proof and if they cannot provide it on the day you visited you can say that you are sure that you arrived in time so as not to incur charges.

The other thing is their entrance sign. If it does not say that should you breach any of their terms you have to pay £100, then the contract that they offered you differs from the one in the car park which states that breaches are subject to a £100 charge  even if you had been able to see it. So when they have two different offers on show, in Law you are permitted to accept the one that is most favourable to you.

They have made you an offer to treat, not formed a contract  with you at the entrance.

• 2 weeks later...

Update

Hi guys i received email from gladdys please read below and advise me what to do next. Thanks

Dear Mr xxx

Thank you for your email dated 04th June 2022, the contents of which have been noted.

The Order dated 16th March 2022 stated that your Defence of 13th March 2021 is to stand as your defence and re-service be dispensed with. Upon review of the file, it appears we were not served with that Defence and therefore I would be grateful if you could provide a copy to us to enable us to respond accordingly.

If we fail to receive a copy and/or you refuse to provide a copy, we will highlight this to the Court when filing our Witness Statement.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards