Money Programme.

djweeble

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5513 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I can't watch this as I live in Norway now, has anyone recorded it ?? I'd love to get my hands on a "back-up" or to find it posted on the net somewhere, like Youtube ;)

Nil Illigitimus Carborundum

Are you a registered member at UKNova? They will have it uploaded. If I had a broadband connection at the moment i'd grab it and host it but i dont so I cant. Maybe someone else can?

Mindzai & Lucid vs Lloyds TSB

Mindzai's Account - Partial settlement offer rejected

Joint Account - Partial settlement offer rejected

Spreadsheet for compound contractual interest and statutory (s69) interest:

Download v1.9 [Tested with Excel 97-2007 and OpenOffice 2]

PLEASE NOTE: You should fully research contractual interest before you use that functionality of this spreadsheet. If in any doubt please use it to calculate 8% interest under s69 County Courts Act 1984.

Didn't realise that the Financial Ombudsman wer SO on our side !! Great news.........£2.50 max for a DD !!!

All opinions and advice I offer are purely my own, and are offered without any liability. If unsure seek the help of a licensed professional

...just because something's in print doesn't mean its true.... just look at you Banks T&C's for example !

Found someone who has access to UKNova, have asked them to try and host it somewhere - in which case i`ll provide the link.

Advice offered by ENRON is without prejudice and is for your judgement as to whether to take it. You should seek the assistance or hire of a solicitor or other paid professional if in doubt.

You can see (and download a PDF version of the Financial Ombudsmans newsletter........which talks about about the issue and thier views) at

issue 57 - October/November 2006

(don't forget to come back and click my scales if you like it) ??!!

All opinions and advice I offer are purely my own, and are offered without any liability. If unsure seek the help of a licensed professional

...just because something's in print doesn't mean its true.... just look at you Banks T&C's for example !