• Tweets

• aw shame you paid by cash/bank transfer ....in ANY financial transaction ALWAYS use a CARD. best if it's a credit Card slightly worse if it's a debit card.   they each via section 75 on credit and chargeback on debit , give you degrees of protection upon claiming/involving your card provider/Bank.    
    • This is my last post today.  You can either follow these instructions and get a good document to the court later on today, or you can not read them/ignore them/only act on part of them and file nonsense later on.  It's up to you. 1.  Use the version of the document in post 105. 2.  Change the title to Particulars of Counterclaim. 3.  Fill in the total amount claimed in (18). 4.  Fill in the four subtotals in (18a), (18b), (18c) and (18d). 5.  Give your exhibits clear numbers, write the exhibit number on the top of the page so the judge can understand, and mention them in (10), (18a), (18b), (18c) and (18d). 6.  Regarding your last question, once again you refer to these exhibits in one of (10), (18a), (18b), (18c) and (18d) depending on which of the four sub-totals they refer to. 7.  Put in a final paragraph stating that you are claiming 8% interest under the County Courts Act 1984 and state a date you are claiming from (which will be the approximate date when the builder refused to finish the work). 8.  Finish with a Statement of Truth. “I believe that the facts stated in this Particulars of Counterclaim are true. I understand that proceedings for contempt of court may be brought against anyone who makes, or causes to be made, a false statement in a document verified by a statement of truth without an honest belief in its truth.”
    • I am getting the standard blocking and misinformation. It is deliberate and designed to put off customers claiming fair compensation for contract breaches.    I believe it is a criminal offence to deliberately, and knowingly misrepresent the law in order to make gain or cause someone a loss or both. . From my research and reading it is clear Hermes service is very poor, and there is a huge number of customers who have been badly impacted, and they are seeking to mitigate their losses through intransigence, awkwardness, unfair contract terms (a legal wall), copy and paste emails, use of untrained foreign staff, and a whole host of underhand and illegal tactics.   If I had been dealt with fairly, and felt that Hermes and Packlink had made an effort to help me, I might have written off the loss, but they have been so annoying, I have decided to take them all the way, and share my approach with others, who struggle dealing with the misuse of our legal system to mitigate their losses from their own contractual breaches.    Any comment, direction, advice and help gratefully received    Thank you         
    • This is you.  It is the correct legal term to refer to you in this case.  It is how you are referred to in the last court order.  I understood this by reading the court order, and Andyorch, who has vast experience in these matters, confirmed.  This is all clearly explained in earlier posts.   The correct version of the counterclaim is in post 105.  There is certainly an (18d) there.   If you do what is written in the next post then you will have done that to the satisfaction of the court.  Instructions coming up.   That's not what I asked, I've asked repeatedly why the builder stopped work on your property after the "errand boy" incident.  But it's too late to reply now.
    • Hi, Yes thats the company. The Ts and Cs look like they should be in crayon, they seem that bad. In one response the guy said they were written by the Federation of Small Businesses...I find that hard to believe. We paid £300 cash on the day, which we have the receipt for, then £100 by bank transfer. He has no card machine. I can change the names in the email exchange and attach them to this thread. You'll be blown away by the aroogance of the guy. He's blatantly trying it on, thinking legal costs will put me off, but it won't.
  • Our picks

paolo v Halifax

blueskies

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5521 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Claim number: 6HW02429

Issued: 1.12.06

Court: HIGH WYCOMBE

Charges: £4450

Interest: £750.91

Costs: £120

Total Claim: £5320.91

BEFORE starting your claim read through the FAQ's and if there's something you aren't sure of then ask.

If you win, donate to this site

Contents of my posts are purely my own personal opinions, some formed by personal experience and some from research. If in doubt seek qualified legal advice.