Issue Regarding PIP what do you think?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 133 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I was on PIP since 2016, I was originally awarded Enhanced Care and Standard Mobility.

However, I went to Tribunal in 2018, and this was changed to Enhanced Care and Enhanced Mobility.

My award was extended twice and was due to end in March 2022.

But in September 2021 I was informed that my claim was stopping because I supposedly hadn't filled in a review form which I never received so I lost their PIP.

I just left it, I shouldn't have, but I have recently seeked advice and decided to contact the head of the DWP regarding not receiving the form and losing my PIP.

I have received a very prompt reply from the Head of the DWP's office stating that they had passed the matter onto operational colleagues to look into and that they will review my claim and contact me as soon as possible.

Does this sound promising do you think? I really hope so.

Thank you in advance for any replies.

Send them a SAR and get sight of this form they say they sent you, this is free and they have 30 days in which to supply the docs.

DWP SAR  <<<<<<click the link

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!