Charges on Student Account

pauloc85

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5684 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all, just signed up to the forum and all the info and template forms are a bit overwhelming so thought I'd post here for a little advice.

Basically I've got a NatWest student account, with an interest free overdraft of £1600. In the last year, I have been hit with two overdrawn fees of £38 each time. Both times it was for an orange mobile bill of £20, as there wasnt enough money to pay the bill as I had maxed the £1600 overdraft. Originally I thought it was an £18 charge then they had paid the bill but it was a £38 charge then orange took the £20 for the bill as well!

No issues with orange but could I get the two charges (£76 in total) back from Natwest? If so which form(s) do I need to fill out and how much will it cost to claim? I can print out copies of the statements with the offending charges on from my online banking page.

Many Thanks in advance

:)

Yes, and from what i know you may find a nice and straight forward settlement after just the prelim letter. Please see the bank template letters for the Prelim letter

I came I saw I helped. I could do no more.