UKPCM/Gladstone ANPR PCN Letter Of Claim - Mansfield Manor Hotel NG18 2AL

Posted (edited)

GS Letter.pdfHi, 

I have just come home to this letter with "correspondence" that I do not seem to have and a copy of the signage which they have sent. I have attached everything received. 

Is this something I have to reply to now or am I still ignoring at this point? 

Thanks, in advance, for your help

Edited by NotMyTicket

Keep ignoring.

They gave you a last chance to pay or it would definitely be court.  You told them to do their worst.  They continue killing trees instead of actually getting on with this court thing.

• Like 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

You could write to the Solicitors Regulatory Authority asking why Gladstones are breaking the Law by asking for more than the amount required by the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012  Schedule4 S7 [c][2][1] as well the Private Parking Code of Conduct  February 2022 S9 "

9. Escalation of costs

The parking operator must not levy additional costs over and above the level of a parking charge or parking tariff as originally issued."

Gladstones must be aware of the situation and yet is still not advising their client that to demand such sums over the actual amount that can be charged has been described by  the Government as a "rip off".

Many Judges have already declared these amounts as an abuse of process. How much longer are you going to allow your members to break the Law time after time with seeming impunity.

Stick that up their windpipe and see how they like it.

If enough people people write in the SRA surely cannot ignore it.

Thanks so much for the replies and sorry for the delay in replying. I'll definitely look into getting something in writing to the Solicitors Regulatory Authority. Can't believe that they disregard laws so nonchalantly. All for scare tactics I imagine?