Jump to content

Website designer ripp off.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 133 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts


In march 2018 I paid guy who suppose to create website for my and my brother company . I paid him by bank transfer 1500 £ ( I know my mistake )  . Unfortunately he hasnt done the job right . Website not completed so not able to use it.
I asked for money back but he didnt give back .  Whats I can do now ?  Small claim  Court ? 
I believe this guy has got money and assets . Unfortunately I dont have his Home adresss .
Any help / Advice much appreciate 
thank you 









Link to post
Share on other sites

Small claims is probably the only way.

You will need to have some kind of address for service of the claim and also you will have to be very certain that in addition to identifying assets, that you are able to reach them when you have to enforce the judgement.

I suppose you will understand now that you should take proper measures to obtain somebody's address and also to verify it before you start handing money out to them.

Link to post
Share on other sites


 I agree with the above but for us to assist you you need to assist us by giving us more information as what you have provided in your post does not really help us.


Who is the person we are on about you employed to provide this website?


Do you have any website/internet links for who you employed for this website? (if so please provide links here)


Any other information you can give us on this person you employed to provide this website?



How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for response.

My naiveness , my fault , sometimes I trust people too much . 

I dont have contract with him unfortunately .  I know he leaves not far from me I m pretty sure he has got assets like house , car etc.  But I NEED TO Find his adress. 
I m going to find out rest what you asked me for and come back soon.

Link to post
Share on other sites


  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...