Time delay after LBA

FoxyFiona
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6078 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No it was easy as Gary has done all the hard work for us. If you go to the sticky on "New stragey - CPR Part 18" it has all the details. I just cut and pasted it all into word, printed it, took to court with my £35, wait about a week for judges decision and bobs your uncle! Must admit I was so glad I didnt have to attend a hearing but would have. This is going to be the longest 2 weeks ever. Well except for between weeks 38 to 40 in pregnancy :D

8) FoxyFiona

Abbey as quiet as a mouse so far.

Im ok but its like when you're at the dentist and you're sent back in the waiting room for your mouth to go numb. Feels like you're waiting for ever.

Anyway they have almost exactly 1 week to come up with the goods....

8) FoxyFiona

oooooooooo Miss Inga Catherine Kirkman is going to absolutely HATE posting that cheque Fi LOL.

No more movement on my 3rd claim, the court - bless them - managed to loose the AQ cheque that i KNOW that i enclosed with the AQ and Abuse Order, so i have had to re issue the cheque, the most galling thing is that i double checked the envelope as that was the last thing that I wanted :mad:

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

Ah..... see therein lies the problem...... you checked the envelope to within an inch of it's life, but you failed to check the cheque, in a checkered sort of way?

Have you checked to see if the original cheque was cashed?

srfrench :eek:

Fight incompetance, stupidity, greed and unfairness......There's no excuse and no place for it in society, unless they really are! :wink:

Ah..... see therein lies the problem...... you checked the envelope to within an inch of it's life, but you failed to check the cheque, in a checkered sort of way?

Have you checked to see if the original cheque was cashed?

yes 3 times now lol, have we lost the use of our Skype?

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

oooooooooo Miss Inga Catherine Kirkman is going to absolutely HATE posting that cheque Fi LOL.

I wish I was a fly on the wall

No more movement on my 3rd claim, the court - bless them - managed to loose the AQ cheque that i KNOW that i enclosed with the AQ and Abuse Order, so i have had to re issue the cheque, the most galling thing is that i double checked the envelope as that was the last thing that I wanted :mad:

I smell Voo doo:lol:

No seriously what a bummer, it takes long enough without hiccups.

8) FoxyFiona

Well Hi Guys,

Thought I would give you a bit of an update!

Abbey didnt respond to the CPR pt 18 order fromthe court so DEFENCE STRUCK OUT!!

WELL DONE FIONA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they've really put you through the wringer with your claim...........really pleased for you..............bet you can smell that cheque:) :)

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

Ah thanks guys,

I thought I would be really excited when I got the news yesterday, but its been such an emotional rollercoaster journey that I really didnt expect, I just landed with a bump. Saving my energy for the cheque arriving, perhaps :-)

At the start of this I read that it wouldnt be easy or fast but worthwhile and I think that it was true to the word. I thought a few letters a bit of waiting and bobs your uncle.........

What I didnt expect was that I would learn sooo much, at times be soo excited I would burst and be soo low at others that I wanted to leave the country; I certainly didnt expect to get on the ten o clock news :-) or that I would gain soooooo much support from new found friends that have an amazing ability to pick you up and chuckle at the most frustrating times.

So thank you all, CharleyFarley, Robdblynd, Kia, Icy, Mariejader, Clarion, Noobrider, Boris Becca, Reka, DS (so hope I havent missed anyone). Special thanks to Lula who just makes me laugh out loud! and GaryH who is my superhero as without his suggestion I would be waiting until that Jan 2008 court date. He has earned his place in heaven in my eyes.

My lord, where did all that come from, it was like an oscar speech :-D

Didnt think I would ever say this but see you all in Round 2, charges since claim started, although think I will email the lovely Inga to see if she will just add them on to this cheque just to get rid of me. Not holding my breath though ;)

• Haha 1

8) FoxyFiona

oh Fi, that was lovely, Gary is going to be hell to live with now LOL only joking of course :-)

and i have to let you know that, despite what you said, you looked lovely on the news and i am going to get some more specs just like the ones that you were wearing !!

You deserve it all back and i am glad that you have it too!!! Please dont disappear you have valuable advice to give out and you will be very welcome always.

p.s. my second claim was for charges incurred during my 1st claim, I am sure that Inga will welcome you back with open arms lol she will need to buy some more pins though ;)

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

You forgot world peace lol

really glad its worked out well for you, one thing that did cause me alarm the other day, when martin lewis was on the Tonight program again, he seemed to make out that claiming was really simple and effort free, people who have watched this will find it harder than we did as on here it is stressed that its not always a walk in the park, and does involve some hard work and plenty of studying and reading up, hope your ready for round 2 which WILL be simple after going through this claim lol

:madgrin:

Ah Lula....bless you.

Now down to the important stuff, the glasses!

Go on goggle4u.com I got the specs from there $26.99 with free delivery! (american website, glasses come from pakistan) Worked out at about £14 All you have to do is get your prescription but also ask for pupil distance (they dont give you that automatically) measure your own specs for size guide (you will see what I mean when you visit the site), pick your specs and put in details (carefully) the glasses come in 12 days or 4 days if you choose express delivery for another $12 (my last pair with express delivery came to £19.38) Single vision thats for. You can get stronger ones that I think are about $38

Got the address from moneysavingexpert website, i think its great. I have 3 paris of glasses now. You no longer have to wait a year before you can get another pair of specs! heaven!

One of the things Abbey drove me to when taking all my money :-) But it was a success!

ps try the code 4590 at checkout and you will get 5% discount (this might have expired but worth a try)

• Haha 1

8) FoxyFiona

oooo thanks Fi, thats wonderful, I shall take a look now, I dont think that my prescription has changed at all, so i shall make a choice and wait for the prescription, actually i just like going to see the optician, cos i have neen going there since they opened up in Asda and he is really sweet and we have a laugh :-)

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Well done Fi!!!!!:D Very well deserved. ;)

Have you entered judgement yet? If not, file an N225 -

http://www.hmcourts-service.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n225_0406.pdf

Also, I would attach a schedule of costs at £9.25 per hour. Your in the fast track so you should get them as a matter of right.

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.