Ward Hadaway

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 807 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Morning, 

My youngest son received a letter passed to him from our local post office which was due to be sent back as the address was wrong, but it was from a company called Ward Hadaway demanding payment within 7 days of $746.20 from somebody called ZEN GAMING INC, apparently the company sends you Skins digatelly to upgrade your weapons on games like call of duty etc and if you like them you pay for them a month later or return them, because he stopped playing he didn't send them back, i dont know how many letters they have sent to the wrong address they were addressed to 2, and he has always lived at 10.

Just wondered what is my next move  thanks in advance 

Morning, 

My youngest son received a letter passed to him from our local post office which was due to be sent back as the address was wrong,

but it was from a company called Ward Hadaway demanding payment within 7 days of $746.20 from somebody called ZEN GAMING INC,

apparently the company sends you Skins digatelly to upgrade your weapons on games like call of duty etc and if you like them you pay for them a month later or return them,

because he stopped playing he didn't send them back,

i dont know how many letters they have sent to the wrong address they were addressed to 2,

and he has always lived at 10.

Just wondered what is my next move  thanks in advance 

Edited by BankFodder
Restructured to make it intelligible

I've restructured your post.

Please will you use proper spacing and punctuation when you tell your story because it makes it much easier for people to read and understand – especially on a small telephone screen.

In principle you should simply ignore these people but maybe you could tell us a bit more about them – where are they base et cetera?

Did your son actually order these things? Is there a website

Hi sorry and thanks for reply, they are at www.zengaming.com and apparently they rent digital items to use on your game characters ? , its a few years ago so he can't remember if he did or not...

the actual company is Ward Hadaway LLP  ,  5 Wellington Place, Leeds, LS1 4AP with offices in Leeds, Manchester and Newcastle claiming to be Solicitor's    Thanks John

Ignore totally

Nothing they can do.

Simply ambulance chasers.

Dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

The old in app purchase wheeze, if was 15 at the time there's not a lot they can do anyway. As DX says ambulance chaser's

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Someone chasing a debt that other than in their own or their clients minds does not really exist 

The term ambulance chasers comes from all the personal injury claim firms that advertise they can get £1000's after a car accident by their 'free' no win no fee boasts. 

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...