CPM ANPR PCN -

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 149 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I parked at my local gym and spent 49mins exercising. The Gym allows me 90mins free parking if I enter my car plate number everytime I get into the gym.

I recieved a PCN from CPM for "Vehicle Not Registered". I ALWAYS register my vehicle becuase its the first thing that you run into beofre getting in the gym. I can prrove that i was in the gym for 52mins (attached)..

How do I go about challanging this PCN?

Thank you so much!

F

Edited by dx100uk
pdf's rotated and merged and redacted PROPERLY!!

What evidence do you have to say you did enter your car number plate 

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

You have to realise that the parking crooks do not make any money when you comply with the rules. Then they have to scrape by on just a few million quid and who can live on that? So they start to mess about with the truth and try to hoodwink motorists.

If you did register your car and you entered your reg number incorrectly or if you have more than one car, did you enter the number of the other car? 

Even if you did make a mistake such as those, to try and rip you off for £100 is beyond the pale but typical of CPM.

If you could please complete the questions in the previous post from Dave we can give advice on how to avoid paying these crooks.

Edited by dx100uk
spacing

• dx100uk changed the title to CPM ANPR PCN -

Hello!

Thank you all for your replies. Here is the questionaire answered.

For PCN's received through the post [ANPR camera capture]

(must be received within 14 days from the Incident)

1 Date of the infringement

25/01/22

2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date]

31/01/22

3 Date received

2/02/22 ish

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [Y/N?]

Not that I can see.

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event?

Yes

6 Have you appealed? [Y/N?] post up your appeal]

N

Have you had a response? [Y/N?] post it up

N

7 Who is the parking company?

CPM

8. Where exactly [carpark name and town]

Atlip Centre, Wembley (ANPR)

For either option, does it say which appeals body they operate under.

IAS

There are two official bodies, the BPA and the IAS. If you are unsure,

please check HERE

If you have received any other correspondence, please mention it here

11 hours ago, lookinforinfo said:

You have to realise that the parking crooks do not make any money when you comply with the rules. Then they have to scrape by on just a few million quid and who can live on that? So they start to mess about with the truth and try to hoodwink motorists.

If you did register your car and you entered your reg number incorrectly or if you have more than one car, did you enter the number of the other car? 

Even if you did make a mistake such as those, to try and rip you off for £100 is beyond the pale but typical of CPM.

If you could please complete the questions in the previous post from Dave we can give advice on how to avoid paying these crooks.

Thank you for this,

Hoesntly, I have been trying my best to get into the gym. Great for my mental health. I have been going to it for months now, I'm sure I always register my car.

Lately, I have been going before work, which is always a rush. It may be possible that I have mistyped... but I honestly don't know... I don't understand why they don't just take my number plate indefinitely, so we can remove the human error possibility.

As you said, feels like a scheme to draw out money from people! :(

14 hours ago, The GodMother said:

What evidence do you have to say you did enter your car number plate 

I don't have any!

maybe seeing the CCTV in the Gym? even then, if i made a typo, wont be able to see that :(

So you may well have made a slight mistake while typing in your reg.

Anyway, don't pay and ignore the fleecers unless they sent a Letter of Claim.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread