Will I ever get my money?????

aworsen

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5646 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've been going through this process now for 4 months and am still having to go to my local county court.

I feel like Natwest are pushing me to my limits and everyone else I know seems to be getting settlement cheques in the post and I'm being taken the whole way

Will Natwest back down - will I get my money???

Hiya Aworsen.

im sorry that you feel like you are being pushed over the edge there were many times during the course of my action that I felt the same and yes it gets you down!!!

Despite continued reassurences that my claim was correctly drafted I was always having doubts about things!!!

At one stage my case was transferred 3 times to various parts of the county and the added time this placed on my case was rather straining!!!

Natwest/cobberts seem to enjoy pushing us to our limits and the way we can counteract this is by remaining focused!!! Does this help you get your money back quicker - no!!!

Does it help you feel better that others have gone through the same or worse - may be lets hope so eh!!!

Anyway do you want to type out a brief outline of what has happened to you so far and I can see if there is any further support I can offer you!!!

Allyxia

KEEP FIGHTING FOR YOUR MONEY - EVEN WHEN IT GETS TOUGH

The Banks are somewhere which lends you an umberella when it is sunny, and takes it away when it rains

HSBC £1200 - Settled in Full

Cap 1 2 X £100 - Settled in Full

Nationwide £1641 - Settled in Full inc Default and CCJ Removed by Court Order

NatWest £2215.60- Settled in Full and Removed Default Natice

Woolwich £3690 - Settled in Full

I think the thing thats annoying me is the doubt in my mind whether I will get this money or not.

I feel reassured by what you've had to go through and I do feel that Natwest try to take you to the limit to make you back out and I'm not going to do this but if I get this money back it will solve a LOT of my problems!!

I shall persevere with it and go through my pack again tonight so I may be bombarding you with some questions tomorrow!!!

Did you actually have to GO to court? At what point did they pay up for you? Have they tried to close your account?