Besty vs First Direct

Besty
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6337 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hiya

Just to let you know that I am beginning my claim against FD today. I have £450 in charges over the last 2 years which I intend to claim back.

Today I am sending off the 'Request for repayment of charges' form along with details regarding the charges, which i have obtained from my online statement.

I have sent the letter to FD, 40 Wakefield rd, Leeds, LS98 1FD. (Hopefully the correct address)

I have also got charges with Barclaycard and mint, but i will detail them under the correct thread.

Here we go!!! :D Will keep you posted

Cheers

Hiya

Cheers for the support, I had planned to ditch FD anyway due to their plans for the £10 banking fee, so thought I may as well get all I can out of them.

Its surprising how much the charges add up, a few times i have been deducted £80 on the same day, £30 excess odraft and £50 odraft charge? This is ridiculous since they offer you the odraft when you open the account anyway.

Good luck to you guys as well and lets hope we have a nice bonus in the new year!

Besty