GroupNexus/Reef Parking ANPR PCN - Westgate Shopping Park, Basildon, Essex

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 786 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have an update on the situation, not in a good way though!

Firstly, I have today received another letter from Reef parking saying that as I have ignored the 2 previous letters (for which I never received the first), I now have to pay £160 within 7 days to avoid it being passed onto their legal team to take further action where additional costs will be added on.

Secondly, I contacted the Landowner as suggested and they have come back on the side of the parking company saying that the Bank holiday was Monday 3rd, not the 1st which was a Saturday and thats why I have been issued with a PCN.

They have requested that I contact ~Reef parking directly who will be able to help review the information with me in more detail regarding the original letters and reminders that were sent.

So, they wont get involved.

Any further suggestions? 

I have sent a SAR yesterday but whose to say that it wont come back with an original letter on it, it wont be hard for them to make one up I am guessing :(

• dx100uk changed the title to GroupNexus/Reef Parking ANPR PCN - Westgate Shopping Park, Basildon, Essex

so what nothing/stop worrying.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

A company properly managing a car park would have notices up reminding customers that New Year's Day was not a Bank Holiday - I bet they did none of that.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

There is a new Code of Practice  on parking by the Government. The additional charges over the amount quoted on their signage  in car parks has been labelled as a rip off so I would n't worry too much about it  as you are never going to have to pay that.

Just relax stop worrying as the new Act becomes better known these rapacious parking crooks are getting their wings clipped.