Àrrows & old CAT debt - default reached 6yrs, but Arrows say they'll still make the debt show?

MaxPops
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 811 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, 

I have a default dropping off my credit file next week due to 6 year rule.

I received a notification from one of the credit reference agencies as per the attached essentially stating that the debt was going to be re-added to my credit file next month.

I have been making regular payments to them to clear the debt.

Can they do this?

arrow.pdf

Welcome to the forum.

The actual debt itself...has it recently been assigned (sold) to Arrow  from the original creditor ? Was it showing under the original creditor for the past 6 years ?

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Who says you owe anything?

rather than blindly paying a powerless dca, why dont you send them a cca request?

Dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Inform the credit agency that this is incorrect and you have not recently added a new agreement ....the default has now reached it 6 years and should be removed. You may have to submit your own Notice of correction.

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

• dx100uk changed the title to Àrrows & old CAT debt - default reached 6yrs, but Arrows say they'll still make the debt show?
  • dx100uk locked this topic

That would depend on whether its showing as a full default (the original creditor issued a default notice and registered) or an AP marker was placed ?

Not an AP marker...should be removed 1st Feb 2022

A default marker shows on a credit file for 6 years......your 6 year expires 1st Feb as I've stated above.

Check your file again after the 1st Feb if its still showing do as I have advised above.

• Like 1

uploads converted to PDF as docx shows your pers details in file/properties.

once the defaulted date registered by the OC reaches it's 6th b'day the whole account is removed, a debt buyer cannot change that date, so their entry for the same account will vanish too, it can never comeback.

get rid of these fleecers forever and stop being a cash cow send them a CCa request.

• Like 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...