ukpc/gladstone Letter Before Claim - 2017 residential parking - Jubilee Court, Bracknell

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 814 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

3 hours ago, Homer67 said:

, follow DX, FTMD and LIF's advice.

• Like 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Perfect, I’ll get the letter sent tomorrow. 
Another update though, I have just received a text from them! I don’t know how they would have my number! 

26/01/22 17:03

Due: £170.00 You have not responded to our Pre-Action letter. Please visit bit.ly/gsl-pay or call 01565 755088 to avoid Court action. Quote Ref: XXXXXX

report the text as spam to 7726

block all their numbers and emails ad's if you get any.

see already trying to intimidate you.

• Like 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Send the letter off to both Gladstones and UK Car Park Management Limited tomorrow and get two free Certificates of Posting from the post office.

The reason I say to write to both is that Gladstones have loads of previous for pushing their clients into starting hopeless court cases: after all it's quids in for them.  Let UKCPM know too they would be on to a hell of a beating if they continued.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

More letter writing I'm afraid.  Invest in another 2nd class stamp and send the letter in post 13 to UKCPM tomorrow, and get a free Certificate of Posting from the post office.

That will save you from any risk of them sending court papers to an old address and you losing by default.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

As you love going to the post office so much 😉 it might be worth having a third visit and sending off a SAR to UKCPM so you can get all the documentation and get to the bottom of what they reckon you did wrong.

The snotty letter should see them off, but there are no guarantees, you might want to get all the information just in case.