UKPCS - Gateway House by Piccadilly - now DCA chasing.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 120 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello, I moved house in September 2021 and to avoid missing any letters set up Royal Mail redirection service. Howvever, there have been a lot of delays with post and we are not receiving post for up to a month after the initial deliver date.

On Friday 14th Jan I checked my mail to see a letter dated 7th December 2021 (attached) from UKCPS informing me that I had not responded to previous letters and now need to pay the full parking charge amount of £100.

I had not received any letters prior to this but I'm not sure if this is due to Royal Mail or UKCPS.

I rang UKCPS to ask for detail and to tell them I had not received any letters but they said they've already sent it to Debt Recovery Plus so there is nothing they can do now (they were so rude and constantly talking over me). 

The fine was for stopping at Gateway House by Piccadilly - I did pull over to wait to pick my sister up from the station. 

I'm not sure how to proceed with this, and whether or not this will get taken to court? 

Doc1.pdf

• dx100uk changed the title to UKPCS - Gateway House by Piccadilly - now DCA chasing.

its not a fine!!

there are 100's of threads here on Gateway House by Piccadilly - they cant enforce it. 

never ring a fleecing private parking company!!

a dca is not a bailiff and have zero legal powers on ANY debt - no matter what it's type.

please complete this

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I rang to ask for evidence, and when they apparently sent the other letters that I haven't received. 

1 Date of the infringement

31/10/2021

2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date]

No idea - haven't received one. When I spoke to them on the phone they said 7th Nov. 

3 Date received

n/a

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [Y/N?]

n/a

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event?

I don't know - don't have any letters and can't see the details online as they have now sent it to Debt Recovery Plus. 

6 Have you appealed? [Y/N?] post up your appeal]

No - didn't get the chance to as didn't get any letters. 

Have you had a response? [Y/N?] post it up

n/a

7 Who is the parking company?

UKCPS

8. Where exactly [carpark name and town]

Gateway House, Piccadilly. 

Car Park/access road round the back of Manchester Piccadilly Station

Good you never appeal!! Anyway

send ukpcs an sar

that will not only update ukpcs with your correct address it will also get and ensure from now it goes to the correct address.

did you tell dvla on v5c and driving licence (separate ly)? And everyone listed on your credit file?

Dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...