• Tweets

• Heres the default letter.  Had a really hard time getting any kind of quality.  I hope it's readable.   They did ask for medical evidence and I did provide that.  That's when they offered me the extension.   I'm way beyond cancelling the course.  This is an ongoing issue because I refused to pay them for so long.  When the course was taken away from me after the 12 months I decided to enrol in University because I wanted to get some kind of qualifications.  I told them this and that my student loans barely covered my living expenses- they didn't care, they just wanted me to pay.  Due to financial pressures I dropped out of University to find work and here I am now.   I wish I paid more attention to the one star reviews.  They're always flaunting their high rating on trustpilot- which is what made me think they were a good option at the time.  But looking closer at the reviews, there are almost no 2, 3, or 4 star reviews. Their one star reviews all sound very reminiscent to my experience with them.  Their 5 star reviews are numerous enough to keep their ratings high but I can't help but get a feeling that they're all false.  In fact a lot of the 5 star reviews are straight up lies- some of them say things like you can take as long as you need to finish the course.  I wonder if there's any way of finding out if they purchase good reviews in order to trick people into thinking their course is anything more than pages and pages of text files.   Thank you for looking at this everyone.  You've been really helpful.  Way more helpful than the Ombudsman who completely brushed me (and someone who went through a similar problem with the training room) off.   I'll send the SAR request shortly. png2pdf.pdf
    • Consider deleting the PS about the bill. Let the solicitor chase his client for the unpaid bill.   Make sure the other party knows in about 6 weeks time that the bill was sent to you, perhaps with a 'raised eyebrow' type comment about the amount. 
    • Manxman in Exile, you don't mess about!  I was in for some light sarcasm, but you're giving the solicitor both barrels!   I think it is important something is sent to put the solicitor on the back foot.   See what others think over the weekend, and especially it's up to simeon who will know exactly how things stand with the solicitor and the appropriate level of the fightback.
    • Sorry Dave, I cannot find the original PCN, but here it is cancelled.   This was an over stay, double dip as 2 trips made to same store but 90 minutes apart. The cameras only recorded first entry and last exit. Also the terminals in store didn't recognise the license plate, but the PCN that came through clearly showed it front and rear.   I appealed this online with Parking Eye as soon as it was received - full on appeal, provided a statement, bank records, copies of the ALDI receipts from the 2 trips made within 2 hours and submitted it all electronically. Part of my defence was the terminals hadn't recognised the plate and their equipment was defective.  Straight after pressing submit, I telephoned ALDI customer services to ask about whether their terminals were working on the day  (as it hadn't recognised the licence plate) and he simply said, "it's no bother, I'll just cancel that if you can give me a moment"... and he did. I logged back in to Parking Eye and it was cancelled.    No messing about- said he usually gets angry calls, lets them get it out, calms down and simply says "we'll cancel it".  It's a shame other landowners don't apply the same common sense approach with legitimate customers....   C   Aldi Cancelled - 24122021 - redacted.pdf
  • Our picks

Do What It Says On The Tin, Please

ampersand

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5527 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks