Packlink / Hermes Lost Parcel, offering bare minimum compensation

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 103 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yes, Hermes – not Packlink.

Do the reading as has been recommended by my site team above and you will understand why and all the issues.

I suggest that you don't take any action at all until you have spent a day reading up at least a couple of dozen stories on this Hermes sub- forum and you will understand the route.

We will support you all the way

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

More evidence of how Hermes mis-manages their business in particular to frustrate people who have legitimate claims.

Of course the practice is dishonest.

I'm trying to get hold of an email address for you on this thread

you will need to send the letter of claim to an email address or else to a proper postal address – not a box number

Just send it first-class. Get a certificate of posting if you want

• 2 weeks later...

The fact that you are asking this question shows that you haven't read around the stories on this sub- forum as you have been advised.

Also, why on earth are you imposing 14 day deadlines – and when there is no response, you don't know what to do? I'll huff and I'll puff and then I'll … err.

You should have spent the 14 days preparing your claim so that you are ready to click it off on day 15.

If you want to get your money back then obviously you will have to do issue the claim – and it should already have been ready to go