Alliance Automotive Claimform - Fast Track - Ltd Company Business to Business Debt re vehicle parts - Claimed Sum inflated by claimant n9A admit i owe £7K **SETTLED IN COURT **

MISTY3362
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 589 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You did put Small Claims Track on yours ?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Okay.....really you should have submitted the N181 the court may question this....on the N181 you could have opted for small claims track and given your reason. The court may not be aware of your admitted part nor the claimant accepted your admitted part yet..?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

I would and attach a copy of your admittance to the DQ....that will support why you are opting for SCT on the N181.

Ok thank you.

I have had nothing from the claimant, nor is anything submitted on MCOL.

Do I need to fill in and return the N149B at the same time?

I can't find much online to explain it.

Sorry to badger with questions I feel I should be able to find answers to!

I have attached the completed N181 for perusal/critique before I send if you don't mind?

Thanks

ALLIANCE N181 REDACTED.pdf

Ok thank you.

I have had nothing from the claimant, nor is anything submitted on MCOL

(CHANGED DUE TO IDIOCY)

I have attached the completed N181 for perusal/critique before I send if you don't mind?

Thanks

I should add that I have put four other weekly payments in the additional information section to bring it up to date and show the original agreement is being adhered to:

14/1/22

21/1/22

28/1/22

7/2/22

I shall send recorded together with the admission at the end of the day if that looks ok?

Do I need to send a draft order for directions as on page 6 (what would this be?).

Thanks for your help.

Edited by MISTY3362

Yes the DQ is fine although I wouldn't of bothered with section I apart from mentioning your part admittance and now the debt is below the FT threshold and now SCT....the rest of what you have written can go into your witness statement which follows allocation.

The DQ is not a defence or further explanation its purely to allocate the claim to the correct track and transfer the claim to your local county court

Untick A For legal Representative only.

Andy

So no to mediation...no reference to change of track...no mention of your partial admittance...parts of the DQ completed that are not necessary for Fast Track...no Directions if the claim is to remain in the Fast Track.

Wait for a response from the court to your DQ as their DQ looks like it was completed by a 3 year old. See what the Notice of Allocation (N154) throws up.

Andy.

I think you have to accept that the claimant has completely disregarded your  partial admittance and that this claim will be proceeding in the Fast Track.....although I'm sure the court will not be impressed with their DQ and may ask them to either resubmit or the court will order that a Case Management Conference be set to discuss allocation

Only the claimants DQ...although you should try to completely block out when redacting

What's the last entry on the MCOL Status Misty?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, just to update:

MCOL:

Your part admission was received on 14/12/2021 at 16:05:34

DQ sent to you on 13/01/2022

DQ filed by claimant on 03/03/2022

No mention of ours being filed?

Should I query with the court?

Thanks