Beware of Clairs Accessories on line.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 767 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Having a very bad experience with this firm.  Ordered goods on13/12/2021 and only one item arrived this week. They won't answer the phone and ignore emails, even their online form.

They say other items not in warehouse but refuse to post these items from their Dundee shop which does carry stock. What did arrive was of poor quality.

Don't know what to try next as they ignored request for a refund.

Nice to see that you have finally come here to discuss a problem and asked for some help rather than to do a hatchet job.

You need to give more details starting off with addressing the question which has been put by my site team colleague above

Hi

Did you order these item In Store or Online using their website?

If you Ordered Online did you do it specifically via this Dundee Store? (or just you see it in stock at this specific store after this issue happened)

How did you Pay for the items? Cash / Debt Card / Credit Card?

What information have Claires provided you about the items delay and when they will be forwarded to you?

If ordered Online have you fully checked Claires Terms & Conditions?

Can you confirm if this is the correct website?:

WWW.CLAIRES.COM

Shop the hottest styles and trends from cool jewellery & hair accessories to gifts & school supplies. Free delivery available based on your order spend...

If it is this is there Terms of Sale link:

WWW.CLAIRES.COM

Legal documentation around the usage of the site and ordering online from Claire's

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Goods ordered direct from website.

Paid by CC.

Goods not sale items.

Clairs say problem with warehouse  system to blame ?????

No explanation as to why they can't send from Dundee.

I had to go through a third party to get any contact with them at all.

The three stores nearest me did not stock these items and staff not trained to be helpful.

Sorry BF don't know what you mean by a Hatchet job. 

Only stating facts.

Perhaps you could be kind enough to inform me what is unacceptable with a "hatchet" job on such a dire outfit.  

Company is Clairs Accessories UK

Can you confirm it was via the website in post#4 that I posted?  (if it is this website I posted I do have relevant info that I can post but need confirmation from yourself before posting so it is the correct information to assist you)

Also  if the website I posted is correct have you have a good read of the link I posted on there 'Terms of Sale' ?

Could you please answer the above

I know you keep saying about the Dundee Store but when you placed your order online did it specifically give you the option of this Dundee store during the order process and were you getting it posted or click & collect at that store?

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Your first "clairs" logo was the site i used to order.  Never read terms of sale----does anyone??

Found out later that Dundee  (kingsway) store had stock. Could not collect because i can't drive due to a broken arm.

Judging how this firm is run, i doubt if they have the savvy or willingness to execute something so simple as to bung the goods in a jiffy bag and post it out----probably not allowed to.

Update.  The other day a hand written envelope arrived containing a credit card looking thing. It appears this is a voucher(for£10????) in compensation for all my problems with Clairs.

Very professional--I don't think so.

amazingly inept if they think that might resolve everything.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I have to agree with dx100uk

As for them some info for you:

Claire's Accessories UK

Registered Address:

CLAIRE'S ACCESSORIES UK LTD
Unit 4 Bromford Gate
Bromford Lane
Birmingham
B24 8DW

Company Number: 03115188

Directors: Gemma Pratt,  Stuart Andrew Brown

Companies House Link

FIND-AND-UPDATE.COMPANY-INFORMATION.SERVICE.GOV.UK

CLAIRE'S ACCESSORIES UK LTD - Free company information from Companies House including registered office address, filing history...

Ms Gemma Pratt  (SVP Europe)  (Note: please see above Directors info)

Email: [email protected]

Tel: 0121 682 8000

Ceoemail Link:

• 3 weeks later...