Nettyg v Hsbc ***WON***

nettyg
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5497 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

GOD I HATE HSBC WITH A VENGEANCE!!!!!

sorry i haven't been around much, but my second claim, which i was promised a cheque for.... was PAID INTO MY ACCOUNT!! i'm fuming b****ds!!!

still leaves me overdrawn - and they have the cheek to ask me when i'll be paying the balance off - i told them to 'balance off' too!!. told them that as that bloody balance was made up of charges and they've stolen from me - once again! - the only way i won't claim from them for a THIRD time, is if they write off the rest. we'll see what bloody Fozia Hussain thinks of that when she reads her prompt card eh!!!

absolutely livid....:evil:

If i've been helpful in any way....then tip my scales over there!

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:cool: Calm down, Netty Dear,

Revenge is a dish best served cold, they say :cool:

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

If you think I've helped you please feel free to tickle my star :-D

Hi Netty

Did you sign an acceptance, as I stipulated that I only want a cheque! if I do not get a cheque I will NOT advise the courts as this was my stipulation in accepting the full offer, yesterday morning. But as sure as eggs are eggs they will no doubt pay it into my credit card and ignore me.

DS

Hi Netty, sorry to digress slightly on your thread but have you managed to find out anything about whether HSBC hold statement info going back more than 6 years i.e. to Midland Bank days. I have thousands in charges going back about 20 years, and wanted to know if I am gonna be able to get hold of the information for my account going back that far ??? Any news, any colleagues willing to spill the beans ???? Thanks a bunch. Fendyweather xxxx

i was calming down until you asked me that question fendy!! i spent the best part of a day arguing with two ladies, the first one i couldn't understand at all!!. apparently, the information that they hold on fiche is only for the same years that you can download yourself off internet banking!!! now if you believe that (which i don't for one second) pah!

why would they copy current information - i ask you... ridiculous. bottom line is.. .they don't want us to make claims going further back than the six years they are currently paying out on - b*****s:mad:

Yes very frustrating...I knew all along that I should never have shredded all those past statements / maybe anally retentive, but what's wrong with rich and anally retentive !

The other possible strategy is to make an estimate of previous years' charges based on charges incurred over the past 6 years I'm sure I was reading a thread here - even today - of someone who had successfully done that but I think thsir strategy was to put it all in one claim.Separating them out might prove more difficult.

Can I also ask you a quickie - Do you know if I have to include copies of statements in my NI court claim or is the schedule of charges enough?

Thx

Umm, until theres something more concrete on this one I dont think Im gonna be able to go ahead with it........... Sadly, because Im sure they must add up to around 8K. Such a pity............ nvm, if any new info comes to lights on proving they hold records going back that much further, then please post it on the HSBC forum wont you. Thankyou for replying though. All the best. Fendyweather. xx

fendy - can you pm hsbcrusher about trying to get old info - he is looking to help in some way or another - thankx.

and mostyn - don't send copies of statements - just the breakdown - 2 copies, will do....... and when you get your acknowledgment - send a copy of your breakdown to dg - their addy will be on page 2. put your claim number on it (it will come after the notice of issue)

i've already made my mind up that the only way i'm going to get statements pre 6 years is to don a balaclava and a 'sawn-off' (giveme, you knew there'd be some kind of hat in it somewhere lol) and go find them myself.... if ever i find out where they're buried!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hey guys long time no see!!

here's a funny thing..... back in april i had a bit of a set too via email with one heidi daniels from leeds customer services. basically i wanted my 3rd lot of charges refunded via cheque and they refused, putting said refund into an already overdrawn account.

now then, today i received a cheque for £305 for said bank charges refund... making a grand total - so far - £6934 !!!!

refunded haha lol whoooping for joy

:D

this is better than working lol

lats... i'll pm you xxx

hiya sis

my belief that the banks REALLY REALLY don't know what they're doing has been restored lol

i've missed u all xxx:(

We've missed you too Netty,

Welcome Back! On a high note too! Well done! xx

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

If you think I've helped you please feel free to tickle my star :-D

Hi Guys

Congratulations Netty

Jo

HFC Bank - First letter claiming £196/LBA sent/£75 offered/rejected/Claim filed

HFC Bank Take 2 - Statements received

A & L - Prelim sent/LBA sent

Barclays (for my Dad) - Awaiting statements/LBA for S.A.R. sent/Statements received/Prelim sent/LBA sent

A & L (for my Son) - Awaiting statements/Statements arrived Prelim letter sent/£280 offered and rejected

Abbey (for my Sister) - ***Won***

Barclays PPI claim

Studio - ***Won***

HSBC - (for my brother-in-law) ***Won*** 8-)