14 of my Hermes parcels tampered with, the contents taken out and the parcels resealed.

Bigggg c

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 138 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have had 14 of my Hermes parcels tampered with, the contents taken out and the parcels resealed. Pretty sure it’s got to be the driver that picks them up from the parcel shop. Contacted Hermes and they are no help, just sent me claim

forms which didn’t cover half the cost and a lot of them they have got out of paying whatsoever. Contacted the police and got a crime number but I’m literally out of pocket by about £700

whst can I do??

The first thing you should do is start reading up some of the Hermes stories on this sub- forum. When I say "some" I mean quite a lot. Get to understand all the various principles – the circumstances of most people's loss, damage or theft. The circumstances in which they have sent off their parcels and the various explanations or justifications that Hermes produces in order to shirk their obligations to reimburse their customers.

It's very important that you do the reading so that you understand the principles involved and you will feel more confident about the way forward.

You say that you had 14 parcels which have been tampered with. However some of them have been reimbursed.

I think we just want to concentrate on the ones that have not been reimbursed so maybe you can tell us about them.

Typically what are the contents?
Where they properly declared?
Did you take out Hermes so called "insurance"?
Are you contracting with Hermes directly or through some third party broker/price comparison site such as Packlink?

Best thing to do is start doing the reading and then you will understand the kind of information you need to give us and we can take it from there.

Take a day or so

• dx100uk changed the title to 14 of my Hermes parcels tampered with, the contents taken out and the parcels resealed.

Also it suddenly occurs to me that I'm curious to know that what changed that they reimbursed you for some of the tampered parcels and not others?

@Bigggg c are you one of the people who has been asked to provide Hermes with a crime reference number before they will investigate?

We have some Press interest

In fact I've now been approached by a journalist to would specifically like to talk to you about your Hermes problem.
If you are interested then please provide me with your contact details – phone number et cetera by email to our admin email address.

It's all in confidence.

I think that if you can contribute to a Hermes story about the theft of items, it will help you in your claim.

We are waiting for some input on this now.

I imagine that you have read enough stories that you understand the principles.

And we can now begin to take action to recover your money from Hermes.