G24 pcn Sports Direct, Heathcote Rd, Longton, Stoke-on-Trent ST3 2NU .**TICKETS PRIOR TO SIGN CHANGE BEING REFUNDED? - Local MP WON**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 832 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Erection of the signs and other stuff without Planning Permission is Criminal, therefore any contract alleged to be formed with a parker by the fleecer's is automatically void, as you cannot form a contract that has a criminal element as in illegal or unlawful signage advertising the terms, of a contract.  Other's will amplify other aspects of this.  Basically No PP they are screwed.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Princess roxy I have looked into this about planning permission please don't try and use it as a defence. It's the wrong kind of court and its down to the council to pursue them for planning permission.......which they aren't going to do This evidence will just get dismissed and be a waste of your time and effort. 

rubbish!!!

we've won several times including this and its nothing to to with it being the 'wrong court'. the defendant is not trying to pursue the claimant upon no planning permission, they are using that as proof they have no legal rights to even charge nor legally prosecute/enforce parking on that land in their own name.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 1 month later...

Just thought I would update you all with the news

we have just received the local MP has managed to get all the charges at matalan heathcote Road longton car park issued before the sign changes in May 2021 cancelled by the IPC.

All people who paid the charges  are also being reimbursed their money and no one is being taken to court.

Co firmed tonight via email from Jack Brereton.

Edited by dx100uk
fine changed to charge
  • Thanks 1

own thread created as this is an important result.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• dx100uk changed the title to G24 pcn Sports Direct, Heathcote Rd, Longton, Stoke-on-Trent ST3 2NU .**TICKETS PRIOR TO SIGN CHANGE BEING REFUNDED - Local MP WON**
  • 4 weeks later...
On 23/12/2021 at 19:40, Radsey said:

we have just received the local MP has managed to get all the charges at matalan heathcote Road longton car park issued before the sign changes in May 2021 cancelled by the IPC.

All people who paid the charges  are also being reimbursed their money and no one is being taken to court.

Co firmed tonight via email from Jack Brereton.

As G24 are continuing to pursue at leats one Cagger, I've just had a look at the MP's site and I think that's not quite accurate, G24 have been forced to cancel a large number of these tickets but have not admitted they were in the wrong and they are certainly not refunding anyone.  In fact the MP concludes with

I will continue to push for all parking charge notices to be cancelled and refunds paid to all those affected.

WWW.JACKBRERETON.CO.UK

Jack Brereton, Member of Parliament for Stoke-on-Trent South, has continued the fight for residents who have unfairly received parking charge...

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

• dx100uk changed the title to G24 pcn Sports Direct, Heathcote Rd, Longton, Stoke-on-Trent ST3 2NU .**TICKETS PRIOR TO SIGN CHANGE BEING REFUNDED? - Local MP WON**