Digital Parking Enforcement PCN - 15-17 Church St, Epsom, KT17 4PF

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 800 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sorry for the delay didn't realize I'd received another reply.

Yes I was just sat in the car waiting on another job, not that these ruthless money grabbers will care about that I'm sure!

Just received another speculative invoice from another private parking firm now as well:

What a bunch of country bumpkins.  So in a whole month no-one bothers to pick up post from their registered office.  I can't see them having a clue about court action.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

You don't grant them an extension!  If they're too incompetent to pick up their post from their own head office for a month then they can put up with the results of their idiocy. 

The SAR isn't vitally important but it's a stick you can beat them with later if they do send a Letter Before Claim.

Just ignore them now unless they have the gonads to send the LoC.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

This is getting confusing.

You sent a SAR to Digital Parking Enforcement.

You didn't send a SAR to ZZPS.

Is that right?

On 01/02/2022 at 19:23, northmonk said:

Just received this ridiculous reply from DPE - this outfit are obviously 2 bob with excuses like this!

I'm sure a magistrate wouldn't entertain this BS for a second, shouldn't be hard to beat these fools! 

magistrate? whats this speculative invoice got to do with a criminal court matter??

38 minutes ago, northmonk said:

Yes that's right, ZZPS are obviously acting on their behalf as debt collectors I suppose

you sure you sent your SAR to the correct company DPE and the correct address?

because thats not a disclosure from DPE a parking company, but one you'd get from a debt collector

ive just renamed you previous upload so we know it was an ack from DPE to the sar and a delay it it.

so you did write to them.

i wonder if DPE, whom aren't a large player , think they must also get anyone they employed to separately reply to the same SAR and DPE's reply is to come..urm.interesting.

the sections of GDPR they quote are quite interesting

ZZPS seem to think they can act as a solicitor for their client DPE and handle an sar return..urm.. 

and they state you wont get anything that was sent to the hire company not your data.., and ofcourse the hire company are wrong in their contract, these tickets are not penalty charge notices=fines nor a RTAct or driving penalty , so they should be telling them your details.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

It annoys me frankly that the company I work for just gives out all personal details of their drivers inc DOB and Email address. I'm wondering if they are in violation of GDPR in some way by willingly disclosing all of this personal info!

Edited by dx100uk
swearing!!

It is annoying but if they didn't do that ,they could become liable for the alleged debt if you didn't pay it or could prove that their was no case.

However I do think that DPE should have sent you both the Notice to keeper and the Notice to Hirer since your company have washed their hands of the event and you need to be able to see that DPE have complied with PoFA when completing your defence. That would include photographs and when /if they decide to pursue you in Court they will also need to supply you with their contract maps etc.

In the meantime they have failed to comply with your sar since they have not provided you with the NTK.