Digital Parking Enforcement PCN - 15-17 Church St, Epsom, KT17 4PF

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 804 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

The two letters in this thread are the only correspondence I've received that's it in relation to this charge.

I'll get in touch with my company to ask if they have it though, should I ask for a copy of it from this firm who sent the letter?

No.

You need to read threads similar to your own so you become familiar with who you are dealing with.

You are in dispute with Digital Parking.  You have sent them a SAR to get to the bottom of this.  When they reply upload what they have sent you.  If they don't reply within a month come back here anyway and we can decide what to do.

Also get on to the hire firm.

ZZPS are idiots who have no power as its not their debt and you can use their letter to furnish the bottom of a hamster's cage or to throw out of a window as a paper aeroplane or however else you might want to dispose of pointless pieces of paper.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

No it isn't.  It's a standard letter from an uninterested third party.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please ....been awaiting you getting the ntk from who got sent it since the 19th.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

finally got hold of someone in the parking dept at my company who are short staffed apparently due to Covid & Xmas etc.

my first correspondence I heard in this matter was from the debt collection agency, ZZPS dated 13/12. The original PCN my company received was at the beginning of November.

She said because it came to my company and has their company name and address on the correspondence, she wasn't allowed to give me a copy. She said I'd have to get in touch with DPE and ask for a copy which should have been sent to me back in November when my company referred them to me as the keeper of the vehicle but which I've never received.

She's sending me a covering letter and job sheet to show I was dropping next door at the time, not that will probably be of any use in these circumstances but there you go.

Should I get in touch with DPE and ask for a copy of the NTK that I never received back in November - I already submitted the SAR to them before Xmas?

Many thanks

Edited by dx100uk
formatting

well why cant your company simply block off (redact) the bit they dont want you to see?? :crazy:

and send it as a PDF?

DPE wont send you a copy as its nothing to do with you if its a company vehicle at a company address.

24 minutes ago, northmonk said:

when my company referred them to me as the keeper of the vehicle but which I've never received.

once the above happened then they should have issued a NEW notice to driver.

• I agree 1

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

That's exactly what I asked her to do after she said they couldn't send me a copy because it had their name/address on it. I said just block out your address then and send me a copy of the body of the document instead only, but she replied "I'm not allowed".

I mean if it'll make a big difference me having that, I'll go above her to management and tell them I need a copy. Does it make that much difference me having a copy?

go just because she doesnt know how to scan and redact...:pound:tell her to put a bit of paper or a sticky note over the bit you are not allowed to see (which i think is wrong anyway) and photocopy it.

we need the pictures

we need the exact wording and layout. we also need BOTHSIDES of the ntk.

and they

• 2 weeks later...

Finally managed to get a copy of the original PCN sent to my company, it's taken me this long due to comms breakdowns and general incompetence within the company, unbelievable!

there's no pictures or anything that sheds light on this situation, please take a look and advise accordingly,

Many thanks guys

dpe.pdf

Edited by dx100uk
spacing

There are about a million things they've got wrong.  No photos.  Your company should have got a fresh PCN from them but it didn't so there has been no right of appeal.  So you parked "immediately before" 07:17.  How long?  There is a grace period of ten minutes.  You might have stopped, seen the sign, and been off again easily within ten minutes.

DPE seem to be a small and particularly incompetent company.  Ignore them unless they send a Letter of Claim

I'd just dropped someone in the building next door & waited on their carpark in the dark, which is why I didn't see the signage - couldn't have been more than 10-15 mins though.

The parking dept at my company gave me a website where you can apparently view photos, but the link doesn't work anyway, this one:

http://www.ipaymypcn.net/mypcn

Yeah I think you're right, they seem particularly small and incompetent this firm. They're not going to have the clout and determination of parking eye for example. Anyways I sent an SRA a while back so let's see what happens.

Regards

Just to check about the legal position regarding you, your company, etc.

Who was the letter from ZZPS addressed to?

Whose name was the SAR sent from?

The letter from ZZPS, which is a debt collection agency I believe, was addressed to me at my home address and the SAR was sent from me at my home address including 2 proofs of address as per dx's advice.

I've just got an amended website address from my company that does work and downloaded the images. It seems I was on their forecourt 20 mins in total, see attached PDF

Regards

dpe images.pdf

Interesting.. are those photos taken by someone inside their office.?

i will bet my bottom dollar those are taken by an employee? Of the company that employed digital parking to manage their site parking....

Therefore to me this appears to me to poss be a privacy breach? They are not by a ppc employee but poss someone (security?)of the site owner?...not allowed and might be getting a backhande r too for dobbing people in?

if those have come from / taken on a personal cell phone..def gdpr breach of your pers data. That pers is not allowed to hold your data on a their phone!!

Dx

and they

I was on a small screen ...

Ok no running on that then...

Dx

and they

So the names match.  The hire company named you personally, ZZPS wrote to you personally, you personally sent the SAR.

If DPE don't reply to the SAR you can sue them!  And even if you don't it'll be a useful sword of Damocles to hold over them to make them back off.

The date of the very first PCN that was sent to my company was 28/10/2021.

I dropped a guy off next door and just reversed onto this little car park waiting for my next fare listening to the radio. It was dark, there was nobody around at just gone 7am and so I didn't think to check for parking signs on empty car parks at that time, it's never usually a problem. Yes I remained in the car the whole time