PCP/Parkshield Collection LTD ANPR PCN - Service/Estate off Anchor Road, Harbourside Bristol BS15DB - parking fines heading my way.

style="text-align: center;"> ย 

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the lastย 863 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

ย 

Please click the "Report " link

ย 

at the bottom of one of the posts.

ย 

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and moreย helpย 

ย 

Thanks

Did you get any further letters?ย Iโ€™m ย expecting one, if not two from Bristol airport parking myself ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

ย 

was early at the airport, never been before so drove in to do a โ€œrekyโ€ as I was dropping my son off, we just drove in, around both roundabouts, then drove out, did stop for a second or two to read the sign for the drop off.

ย 

drove back in about half an hour later as my lads mates had just arrived. Noticed a woman stopped just before the zebra crossing, I said to my son, might as well jump out here thenโ€ฆwhich he did. I then drove on, around the roundabout and back out.

ย 

Iโ€™m hoping ย the camera wasnโ€™t workingโ€ฆ.but not holding my breath!ย 

Oddly I could see a single sign which displayed fines for parkingโ€ฆwhich I though was a legal requirement? I also canโ€™t find within their bylaws ( 2012 was the best I could find on their website which seems very old) any reference to fine amountsโ€ฆnor within their terms and conditions. I did thinโ€™ it was a legal requirement to have this info clearly displayed!

• dx100uk changed the title to PCP/Parkshield Collection LTD ANPR PCN - Service/Estate off Anchor Road, Harbourside Bristol BS15DB - parking fines heading my way.

Firstly they are NOT FINES.

ย 

so to date you've not received anything ? correct?

ย 

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marksย and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVERย  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...ย 

where are you getting these are FINES? you are on PRIVATE LAND, no-one can fine you for parking on private land...it's a speculative invoice because the DRIVER entered on to private land supposedly covered by the LAND OWNER signin a contract with a Private Parking Scammer.

ย 

this land is gov't by BYELAWS which no private parking company can EVER enforce!!

ย 

await see IF you get a PCN/NTK (notice to keeper)

ย 

FWIW: there are no CCTV Cameras, they operate SPYCARS that follow vehicles around filming!!

ย 

just type in NO-STOPPING in our search top right and get reading up.

ย 

dx

ย 

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...ย 

well you'll soon know as the photos will be obvious from where when/if you get a PCN/NTK letter.

and they