Ross Alaxanda york ripon auto centre acomb green

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 859 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, Miss VW.

You say you're more comfortable using your i-phone - is that what you're using to make your posts here?

Could we clear up please exactly who you bought the car from? You talk a lot about Acomb Green which is a repair shop near York?

Ripon Auto Centre are in Dallamires Lane, Ripon.

Maybe you have a sales invoice for the car and can tell us the name and address of who sold you the car please?

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Hello Honey Bee 

I will have a look Tmr in my folder but I bought it from Ross Alexandra who owns ripon auto Center, york auto Center and acomb green garage york, all connected to him, I am sure he has other businesses,  like Dx said he shuts them down opens them up it’s all about money not customer care

the garage near me is looking at the mot work on mon to give me a price as I feel it’s better, the car

you know

it’s got a new clutch in that Ross Alax Andrea put in under warranty

a new wing mirror and

back light I got from a VW scrapper as a lorry knocked my wing mirror off (I was angry about that I accidently reversed into the lamppost so I got new back light )

that ripon garage fitted wing mirror back light for £45 in total, but the mot work too much for them, hopefully the garage 20 mins from me will give me a good price courtesy car, it’s near my village Nunmonkton, I am Green Hammerton, A59 Harrogate to York

my neighbour uses him and she has a old fiat Berlingo he keeps going, hopefully he will take the work on to get it thru the mot again to pass, as he said the most expense is the structural body work welding that’s why showing car on Monday

how do i down load these files

I have tried to show the mot document but. cant attach it

I can do it on my I phone 7 plus Apple but struggling on this site 

thank you please 

VW 

Edited by dx100uk
formatting