Ross Alaxanda york ripon auto centre acomb green

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 864 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I bought a Vw sharron 2 grand

it was not clean when I picked it up , it came with a 3 month guarantee that ross did put a new clutch in etc but sat for 2 months in acomb green garage .

I did get a courtesy car that broke down and when the AA came they found it no tax on it, had to ring max acomb green manager, he did tax it,  the VW sharron then had to go to another garage to get the clutch fitted as they ordered the wrong parts,  ripon garage fixed it but then it had oil leaks from the wrong clutch been fitted at acomb green so it failed the mot

it’s going to cost me £900 , it is a 14 yr old car , it was hard buying it over COVID as I could not view it,  nobody’s fault that but reading all the bad reviews now I should have avoided it , i am rubbish with computer stuff but I did a bank transfer of 2 grand,

I hope to take legal court action to get my money back and hope it gets it sorted , the garage is looking at mine now to see if worth getting  it sorted, It was not a good experience as a female with autism understanding every thing 

mine was seen in the auto ripon garriage on autotrader I have all receipts,

i did bank transfer 

had it 9 months - 2 months sat in acomb green 

as well the car wash man at acomb green , the others were rude too, I got so angry with his disrespectful behaviour and got banned from garage as swore at him , the staff are  discusting ,he is a nasty piece of work,  the parking at the garage acomb green is a shambles

I bought my car April 2021 I part ex mine at £150 

not a good experiance buying that car I can see the bad reviews all clicking together now 

I had a good experience at first when I got my VW 

1 thousand pounds value cars york 

he has genuine reviews 

copy Motors are good at copnemthorpe, the reason I bought the first sharon was it was down the road to where my bmw tourer was that was a nightmare car I hate bmw but love VW . I am not very good at buying a car, I do not enjoy buying cars as every thing goes wrong, it’s Xmas,mot runs out 18 dec so dont know what I will do this winter as wel, i'm living in a small isolated village no car 

but that’s life, if that other man wants to speak to me about my car as it sounds like he bought his recent like me I will speak to him but getting money back of car sales people is hard court etc proving every thing

I dont understand if the cars where that bad Ross Alexandra not road worthy etc the trading standards didn’t confiscate them all shut the ripon york etc garage down thery're not  really bothered about it all, how can people open new businesses, it should be stopped then people would not get ripped off all the time from any businesses 

sorry text no grammar but autistick Dixlexia life to short to worry 

Edited by dx100uk
tried by best to make it readable, hope this helps people - DX

Welcome to the forum.

I understand that you are autistic and this may affect the way that you present your posts and also the way that you deal with this when we help you go forward.

Frankly the way that you have described the situation is far easier to understand than many people who come here and who are not autistic – so well done.

However, do you have somebody who can help you through this? I think it would be a good idea to have some kind of support on this.

Can you tell us the date that you bought the car please?

Tell us the make – model – mileage.

How long did you have the card before it had to go back to the garage to get the new clutch? I understand it was then off the road for two months while the new clutch was being fitted.
It's now failed its MOT. What did it fail on?

I would hold off getting it repaired at the moment until we understand far more about the situation and what your rights are

I bought the car on the 17 March  2021within the 3 month warrianty the clutch whent I had to get the AA out it was a bank holliday mon so the garriage was shut I will have to get the paperwork from ripon mot centre where Ross sent it to be mended there was a new hose water pump valve and the oil leak the oil leak hose valve got mended after I tolled Ross about the leak he got the parts garriage fitted it at his exspence under the warrianty also I did not say the AA had to drive behind me to acomb green garriage york as needed a new battery so was given another curtesy car 

acomb green garriage but had to have the AA man out 2 times to the curtesy car as starter Moter had broke when I first got the curtesy car it broke down as I didn’t know the flashing ment petrol that was the 1 curtisy car as nobody tolled me I thought it was a bulb gone so AA had to fill car up and then I got to a garriage petrol I wrote on a big card as I was used to putting diesel in the VW sharron it was cello taped to the dash board the mot was done this week is there a email address it won’t let  me send the mot documents car documents I am used to what’s app do you have a what’s app number it’s so much easier I found all the emails and bank transactions axl clence I just doint know why it won’t let me attach attachment I doint understand it thank you 

I bought the car on the 17 March  2021

within the 3 month warranty the clutch went

I had to get the AA out it was a bank holiday mon so the garage was shut

I will have to get the paperwork from ripon mot centre where Ross sent it to be mended

there was a new hose water pump valve and the oil leak the oil leak hose valve got mended

after I told Ross about the leak he got the parts garage fitted it at his expense under the warranty

also I did not say the AA had to drive behind me to acomb green garage york as needed a new battery so was given another curtesy car 

acomb green garage but had to have the AA man out 2 times to the curtesy car as starter Motor had broken

when I first got the curtesy car it broke down as I didn’t know the flashing meant petrol that was the 1 courtesy car as nobody told me, I thought it was a bulb gone

AA had to fill car up and then I got to a garage petrol I wrote on a big card as I was used to putting diesel in the VW sharron it was cello taped to the dash board

the mot was done this week

is there an email address it won’t let me send the mot documents car documents

I am used to what’s app do you have a what’s app number

it’s so much easier I found all the emails and bank transactions axl clence

I just don't know why it won’t let me attach attachment

I don't understand it thank you 

Both of the courtesy cars broke down and I had to use my AA  call outs to sort them, that I was shocked then 1 didn’t have tax on it but max sorted it with a phone call to Ross he went on the internet as AA would not mend it with no tax I was stuck in Leeds in the dark vulnerable 

. No I'm afraid we don't know WhatsApp.

Also, I know it's difficult for you but please notice that I have introduced lots of spacing into your post because it makes it much easier to understand.

If you can think about this in your future posts. Please use lots of spacing and if you could use punctuation then that would be more helpful.

I'm sure we can help you – but I'm afraid I'm quite convinced that you will have to ask somebody to support you on this and to help you write your posts and to explain the story.

This is going to be especially important if you have to make a claim.

Please can you do this?

Is this it?

WWW.GOOGLE.COM

Find local businesses, view maps and get driving directions in Google Maps.

Ross Alexandra owns acomb green garage york google it I have no idea how to do links sorry 

he owns the auto centre ripon google that and the auto centre york on hollgate bridge acomb york 

I bought my car from auto centre ripon I never saw it as COVID pandemic

but I think he will have garage businesses all over the place

I can’t attach any documents mot as I doint no what pdf doc docs xls rif Odt

I am used to email attachments easy and what’s app if somebody wants to give me a email address

what’s app number I can send the documents and explain on here sorry I take it it’s not to 1 person but all of you that look at the email on here it’s a complicated site 

Miss VW I have a I phone 7 plus apple phone no computer 

thank you 

To Fonda and honey bee 

yes where you googled is the garage where my car sat for 2 months getting a new clutch 

acomb green garage york it’s on face book that’s where the cars get serviced mot  car wash he rents off Ross Alexandra max is the manager of the garage 

auto centre is in york holgate near the bridge york owned by Ross Alax Andrea 

auto centre ripon is where I saw my car VW sharron 2 litre 7 seater black 

14 years old I can not attach any thing as I don't know how to do it the mot V5 emails etc bank transactions I sent the mot to Fonda on a email to action group 

I am struggling with this forum I can’t speak to any body having to log in all the time every time I want to speak to any body or somebody asks a question 

Miss VW my arm killing me booster jab 

I don't think we need any documents uploaded at the moment.

We simply need information – but I think the most important thing is that you need to have somebody to help you with this forum and with presenting your posts.

I will try but my friends just had a knee replacement he lives in Manchester not driving at the moment and I lost my support worker so sadly I struggle every day, just simple things

I can’t send you mot that’s it’s failed until somebody shows me how to do it, I know how to do attachments but not on this thread maybe if you explained to me why it won’t let me go to my photos do attachment 

I am an Aries and I dont give up, it took me ages to work out attachments I phone 7 plus Apple but once I knew how to do it but frustrates me makes me sad helpless I can’t send a mot document on this email thread like I say I have sent one to the action group email when I clicked on it I found I could send it ding dong I love that sound haha 

email going to somebody and I attached the mot to it so not sure where it’s gone haha 

my number is xxxxx

of somebody could explain to me how you work this forum a wise person asks or is left in the dark all the time a fool keeps quite sorry for my deep eccentric mind 

miss VW 

to be told autism 48 struggled all your life and still struggling now 

Edited by dx100uk
pers details removed

WWW.AUTOTRADER.CO.UK

Browse all current Ripon Auto Centre vehicles for sale. View contact details, customer reviews, services offered and more on Ripon Auto Centre.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

upload as PDF files

but we dont need to see documents at this time miss vw

i would not worry

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

To honey bee that is the one 

acomb green in acomb york 

I was stressed got barred from the garage as nearly ran somebody’s feet over

so the garriage acomb green google it it’s on face book as well york is owned by Ross Alax Andrea and the wash man rents it off him with his penguins all in wellingtons even a penguin would be better at that job more friendly 

ripon auto Center is owned by Ross Alexandra in ripon 

google that as I can’t do links 

And york auto centre is owned by Ross Alexandra 

where you should have walked away and not lusted after your car 

copy Moters is very good copnemthorpe and you can go for a nice meal the pub comnamthorpe 

why you didn’t walk when they had a argument but it’s like you fixstated by a beautiful mermaid on the rocks she brings the ships to the icy blue waters 

Ross Alexandra has done that to you but I am sure the courts will see thst you need your money back he gets his car back as I said he has been investigated before all the reports trading standerds should have shut him down 

go and google copnemthorpe Moters york Andrew good reviews 

classy village where the cars are 

coppy moters 

miss VW 

I have all my paper work emails bank transfer Alx cleaners appropate name when cleaning up every bodys cash !!!

my mot goeing to cost me £900

tge garriage said it’s rotten bought the car 17 march 2021 

3 months warrianty clutch whent 

and water pump broke Ross the scarlet pimpinell mended it at his own exspence provided parts to anougther garriage that’s not a good name reputation for acomb green york face book reviews aparantly they struggle to get the machanicks I am sure it’s only open 3 days a week as I live near york A59 

york Harrogate is where I go shopping boroughbridge wetherby ripon hate Leeds it needs a bomb on it 

how do I do attachments mot etc please thank you as it works differently to my iPhone 7 Plus Apple I tried to do a ding dog email attachment to action group with it si not sure where it’s gone as fonder lady or man wanted to see it I need to put my mileage on as well they asked me that 

please stop mentioning race and swearing please 

it is NOT important to your story

be nice!!

and they

Ok thank you 

VW

can you tell me how to do the attachments please thank you 

then I can show you mot certificate got 2 garriage giving me prices that work on old cars you came on the train I take it to see your dream car that was not a dream but a nightmare 

we dont need them.

and its garage!

and they

40 minutes ago, dx100uk said:
WWW.AUTOTRADER.CO.UK

Browse all current Ripon Auto Centre vehicles for sale. View contact details, customer reviews, services offered and more on Ripon Auto Centre.

so my last post above is the garage you got your poorly motor from?

and they

is this the thread here you found before

i see the same person mentioned mr ross

dx

and they

Yes I got my poorly Motor of the ripon auto centre website but picked it up a acomb green garage where I met Ross Alax Andrea the scarlet pimpernel

it had no seats in it , he said he was off to ripon to clean them but I think it was york I don't know why he didn’t get the wash garage to wash it and valet it and seats as car wash at acomb green garage where I picked it up

Ok looks like you asked me where I got it from I still don't know how to down load picks mot 

etc 

VW

It certainly was not ballasted out when I picked it up very quick hand over from

ross Alax Andrea 

coppy Moters Andrew better but it was hard lock down garage shut etc as I said no good with cars

I can see why people buy new ones no hastle and writing on forums like this 

Yes it is dx

i didn’t know his name Ross Alexander until a garage I had asked to look at the mot failure told me his name so then a can of worms came to light when I googled

but I needed a car ,lock down ,small isolated village food etc , had not seen any reviews as bad as those just 1 good one bad one , I asked him about the bad one he said person wanted their money back but had offered to fix it at acomb green garage york 

Please take your time

spell properly but also don't keep repeating your story

We know the facts now

jUst help us to identify the players please

is this the acomb green garage you keep referring too please

ACOMB-YORK.CYLEX-UK.CO.UK

Central Body Repairs, Acomb, The Green, Vehicle repair and MOT test centre in Acomb, York. Fully licensed mechanics. Open 6 days a

and they

Dx

i have autism it’s stress related 

I will probably not be on here for long as not goeing to be judged by spelling etc I was only trying to reach out to the man that had been in the same situation as me by Ross Alax Andrea 

VW 

hey we understand we have lots of members with issues INC some of us in the siteteam.

no good trying to reach the other poster now . they have not been here since just after posting their thread in may 2019, as usual people we help get it and run away and never tell us how things worked out.

you have now confirmed all the info we need and we''ve identified the garages concerned.

the members that can help you will do so soon.

its worthy to note that the gentleman that sold you the car operates the typical fly by night organisations, and has a history of getting court judgements again him i will guess, then closing the businesses and phoenixing them up again under a different trading name and company officers.

we will get you sorted.

dx

and they

How do you insert a pick in other media http is that a link I clicked on it but I could not get pick on there what is a url 

please thank you 

Yes that is the garage acomb green 

avoid it that you have sent me a picture cyclex acomb green york 

Ok thank you for Being patient 

I will ask somebody in jan to show me how to add a attachment mot, I will look at it again I think I have to down load something it’s a different format not like the Iphone Apple phew that I find so easy to use

could you send me  the attachment with the down load I will see if I can work it out maybe look at you tube to attach mot report please thank you 

Vw as I dont give up it might take me half hr to work it out but then I class it as a achievement that’s how long it took to work out emails pressing the attachment to come up to attach the pictures when eon over charged on my metre but I got £200 back so it was worth the migraine I had at the end once I give up I am finished so I press the paper clip then it said PDF doc doc xxl s rif odt do I press on them and select 

I managed to load some settings still not letting me do it could you please explain how to do it thank you as struggling I have down loaded pdf doc so it should let me do it 

thank you 

VW we dont need you to upload anything. mot ....nothing.

and they