UKPC/DCB(L) PCN PAPLOC Now Claimform - Residential Parking - Spring Gardens Romford Essex RM7 9BN

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 461 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Some points I have also researched and want to see if they can be used as they apply to my case;

The Defendant was the registered keeper of the vehicle in question but liability is denied. It is not known who was the driver at the time

The defendant first heard about the parking charge by post recently when the defendant received the court claim form. the defendants cannot be held liable due to the claimant not complying with the ‘keeper liability’ requirements set out in the protection of freedoms act 2012, schedule 4

Not important

rhe 1st line upto but is one of our std bland defence lines yes

now go find the others!!

most certainly your 2nd sentence is legally meaningless to any claim.

off you go as i said above

have you found/used our enhanced google search box yet!??

Dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I have been typing in your google enhanced bar all day since this morning as you keep saying!!!

all the claim threads relate to parking PCN’s that are not similar to my case in the slightest.

I am googling defence templates, court claim defence templates, DCB Legal court claims and to be honest I am not getting anywhere as this is something that needs my 24/7 time and attention and no excuse but 3 kids and Xmas time is impossible.

Thank you for your time and responding 

they dont have to meet your exact case, its a generic bland non descripto std 3-5 line defence same for all PCN claimform threads.

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

1.  It is admitted that Defendant is the recorded keeper of [motor vehicle].

2.   As held by the Upper Tax Tribunal in Vehicle Control Services Limited v HMRC [2012] UKUT 129 (TCC), any contract requires offer and acceptance.  The Claimant was only contracted to provide car park management services and is not capable of entering into a contract with the Defendant on its own account, as the car park is owned by and the terms of entry set by the landowner.  Accordingly, it is denied that the Claimant has authority to bring this claim.  The proper claimant is the landowner

3.  It is denied that the Defendant breached any terms and conditions set on private land.

4.  It is denied that the Defendant entered into a contract with the Claimant, or broke any such contract.

5.  The Particulars of Claim is denied in its entirety.  It is denied that the Claimant is entitled to the relief claimed or any relief at all.

Am I on the right lines now? I had a read on a few threads and I’m guessing this is the generic statement needed to send as my defence?

copy n paste  into the defence section as you did like aos.

dx

and they

• 2 weeks later...

No! You file a defence, which is free. Not a counter claim. 

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Yes, you will get a Directions Questionnaire from the court in due course.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

• 1 month later...

Hello

I have received an email from DCB Legal to say the UKPC are proceeding with the claim and I will receive a questionnaire.  They did say to call them if I wish to discuss a settlement in 7 days. 

I have also received a letter from them today saying 

‘Please be advised CPR 31 does not apply to claims allocated to the small claims track.

in any event we note your request for evidence and the same has been requested from our client. On receipt of such evidence we will provide the same.’

Im guessing I just have to wait now for questionnaire? Does the above mean anything I need to worry about or be prepared for? 

No, relax.

They are wrong as your CPR request was made before allocation to small claims.  However, it is only a request and they don't have to comply.  They will certainly have to disclose their evidence though at Witness Statement stage.

Wait for the DQ.

• 8 months later...

would be nice if you updated this thread now you are back please

dx

and they