Repossession Hearing - Santander ***Suspended***

NYGIRL
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 848 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

What date is the hearing ?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Speak to the court and they will advise.....I doubt you will get an adjournment at this late date.

I take it you have now submitted all as advised by Ell-enn ?

It’s important to attend the hearing. If you can’t go you should tell the court as soon as possible. For example, if you’re self isolating. You may be able to attend by phone or video.

ENGLAND.SHELTER.ORG.UK

Find out what to do if you have a mortgage repossession hearing. You can get free advice from a county court duty advice scheme.

• Like 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Hi,  if you can't get a postponement and don't attend the hearing - the Claimant will get a  possession order by default - hopefully the order would be suspended - this means that provided you make all payments on time nothing will happen, but if you make only one payment late or miss it they can immediately ask the court for possession.    

It really is in your best interest to attend.

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Good news the possession order was suspended.

I was very lucky that a lady from the CAB was there so she did all the defence for me. She even got the repayment amount reduced. I just sat in a box and only briefly spoke to the Judge. 

The hearing did go on for a while as the claimant didn’t have clear figures of what the repayment amount was. The Judge also had no court bundle which he wants impressed with.

Thank you again for your support & help, I wouldn’t have been so in the know without you all.

:cheer2:

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• dx100uk changed the title to Repossession Hearing - Santander **WON**

You must be very relieved   :)

Was it the bundle from the Claimant that was missing ?   I assume you got your paperwork to court in time?

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

• AndyOrch changed the title to Repossession Hearing - Santander ***Suspended***