• Tweets

• Djokovic is back in the news - the BBC has cast doubts on the date of his covid test prior to arriving in Australia. They've done some clever research with serial numbers and QR codes but the Serbian public health authority isn't giving information.   And Nadal is a step closer to his 21st Grand Slam title, which would make him the first male player to reach that. He won't be able to compete in the French Open under France's current rules which require all sportspeople to be vaxxed.   Novak Djokovic: Doubts over timing of Covid test WWW.BBC.COM The BBC has uncovered fresh evidence questioning the timing of Novak Djokovic’s positive Covid test used to enter Australia.  
    • Hi   I could be wrong here so could @namedisplay please clarify if I am correct or completely wrong?   In your post#1 you mention that due to your health issues and your mental state at the time you rang the Training Room and was told it would cost and initial £200 and then £15 per month until you finished the course.   Then further in post#1 The Training Room told you you were not eligible for an extension because you hadn't completed enough of the course.   With the above I now refer Post#12 which mentions your circumstances are covered by 13 in the TTR Terms and Conditions.   What is mentioned above seems conflicting from TTR for the following:   1. IMO that money of £200 and then £15 per month (on top of original Course Fees) was them at that time agreeing to an extension as per 13 in TTR Terms and Conditions   2. Them stating you can't extend Course as not completed enough of Course is not in TTR Terms and Conditions (that I and others can see) (Note they could be referring to 15 in TTR Terms and Conditions)   Can you clarify the above and were you informed those extra costs were due to an extension of your Course.   Again I will ask did you provide the Training Room with Medical Evidence when you asked the above?   We also still need to see the Letter from Training Room Threatening Legal Action (fully redacted) which you still haven't posted?   You need to send The Training Room a Subject Access Request (SAR) asking for 'ALL DATA' that simple phrase means whatever format they hold that data in whether it be written, email, recorded phone calls etc.   They then have 30 Calendar Days to respond to your SAR Request and that Time Limit only starts once they have acknowledged your SAR Request. They can extend that Time Limit if they need to prove identity before actioning the SAR Request so be aware of that.   A SAR Request is now FREE and make sure you get Free Proof of Posting from the Post Office     Your right of access ICO.ORG.UK   Can you please make sure you answer the questions asked of Caggers to assist you    
    • I've been trying to resolve a issue with 8 PCN issued by Tyne Tunnel 2 (tt2.co.uk). Tyne Tunnel 2 is a gated toll charged tunnel to cross the River Tyne in Newcastle. We moved in recently so all a bit new to us. My dad had been using the tunnel about twice a week and he had been paying cash for the toll fee at the booths. At some point in November 2021 they had done some constructions where the gates had been closed and payments had transitioned to online methods. My dad had been oblivious to this and been on his merry way multiple times thinking that he doesn't need to pay. So he received the first PCN some where end of November which had been issue on the 26th after which point I went on alert and sorted out the online accounts and such. However the current total of fines has amounted to £255.20 and I have appealed explaining that soon as the letters were received we have resolved the issue but they insist on us paying 8 PCN. I feel it's unfair that the fine is for the same offence which we couldn't have rectified or known until we received the first PCN letter and after the first PCN we have rectified it so feel they are being bit draconic. Any advice on this matter? 
    • No need to apologise! I am extremely grateful for both your help   Gosh very good attention to detail going on here   Great thank you, i will put them back as below   Good evening to you   DEFENCE   1.     The Defendant contends that the particulars of claim are vague and generic in nature. The Defendant accordingly sets out its case below and relies on CPR r 16.5 (3) in relation to any particular allegation to which a specific response has not been made.     2.     Paragraph 1 is noted. It is accepted I have in the past had agreements with Lloyds TSB. I do not recall the precise details or agreement nor the claimant either, having failed to provide an agreement/account number within its particulars of claim and have therefore sought verification from the claimant.   3.     Paragraph 2 is noted but until such time the claimant can clarify the agreement account number any breach has yet to be proven.      4.     I am unaware of any legal assignment or Notice of Assignment allegedly served by either the Claimant or Lloyds TSB pursuant to the Law of Property Act 1925.   5. Paragraph 3 is denied. I am unaware of any Notice of default served.   6.     It is denied with regards to the Defendant owing any monies to the Claimant. The Claimant has failed to provide any evidence of the Agreement/Assignment/Default notice or Termination requested by CPR 31. 14.    Therefore the Claimant is put to strict proof to: a) show how the Defendant has entered into an agreement ; and b) show how the Defendant has reached the amount claimed for; and c) Show or evidence a Default Notice /Notice of Sums in Arrears, d) show how the Claimant has the legal right, either under statute or equity to issue a claim;   7.     As per Civil Procedure Rule 16.5(4), it is expected that the Claimant prove the allegation that the money is owed.   8.     On the 5th of January 2022 I requested to The Claimants Solicitors, Mortimer Clarke by way of a CPR 31.14 copies of the documents referred to within the Claimants particulars to establish what the claim is for. Mortimer Clarke have failed to fulfil my CPR 31:14 request.   9.     On the 5th of January 2022 I made a section 78 legal request to the claimant for a copy of the Consumer Credit Agreement. The claimant has as of 27/01/22 failed to comply.   10.  By reason of the facts and matters set out above, it is denied that the Claimant is entitled to the relief claimed or any relief.
  • Recommended Topics

• Our picks

• Recommended Topics

Hermes stolen my parcel

Waze

Hi i use hermes to send my parcal for next day delivery without insurance as i am sending my audio card to my friend as i am not selling it so i dont need insurance as i am expecting to delivery next day but what happened here. I send big box 📦 and they deliver envelope.  I declared my item value and it some thing clearly show hermes has stolen it after many complaints.  They declared  its lost told me we are investigating and never reply me every time i have to ring and find out whats happening i even sent emails to head office but only one reply came after week we investigating then no reply after 10 days i ring them they just send me open a claim which they only compensation £20. Now i am looking forward to take it on court which i need help as there no policy of stolen parcal on hermes.  Because my case is totally different then lost . They swap my pracel and send me crap envelope when they never ask to return back. And gave £20 compensation of £1200 item.. i need help any one who can fight my case please. I have evidence of sending what pracel i have send on cctv on drop shop and what they have delivered on my friend door step.

Looking forward any help regarding this

Hi

i used hermes to send my parcel for next day delivery without insurance as i am sending my audio card to my friend,  as i am not selling it so i dont need insurance as i am expecting to delivery next day but what happened here.

I send big box 📦 and they deliver envelope. 

I declared my item value and it some thing clearly show hermes has stolen it after many complaints. 

They declared  its lost, told me we are investigating and never replied me, every time i have to ring and find out whats happening, i even sent emails to head office but only one reply came

after week we investigating then no reply , after 10 days i ring them they just send me open a claim which they only compensation £20.

Now i am looking forward to take it on court which i need help as there Is no policy of stolen parcel on hermes.  Because my case is totally different then lost . They swap my parcel and send me crap envelope when they never ask to return back but  gave £20 compensation of £1200 item..

i need help any one who can fight my case please

. I have evidence of sending what parcel i have send on cctv on drop shop and what they have delivered on my friend door step.

Looking forward any help regarding this

Edited by BankFodder
Block of text spaced and punctuated

Hi, welcome to the forum and I am sure we can help you.

However please notice that my site team colleague had to restructure your post to make it readable. It is extremely difficult for people especially when they are using small screens to read solid blocks of text.

Please start off by reading as many of the Hermes stories on the sub- forum as you can manage – and I'm talking probably you need to read about 20 of them. They all go the same route but some of them involve different principles.

Pay special attention to the stories where Hermes tries to get out of their obligations by saying that there is no insurance.

When you have done your reading then come back here – probably tomorrow and we'll take you through the next step.

Incidentally, we've had some interest from the press on this issue. If you would be prepared to speak to a journalist then maybe you could email me your contact details and our admin email address.

It would be very helpful to lots of people and I think it would help your case as well enormously.

9 minutes ago, AntiHermes said:

Hi,

I have just joined as I saw an Item online. I sent a parcel via hermes and it vanished without a trace. I tried to used their £20 free insurance claim but there is no trace on how to contact the company anywhere and I searched the internet for 8 hours. It is a complete dead end.

Is there any help I can get, I would love to be able to give them some bad press, or even better, get them in to court?

Thanks in anticipation.

There's lots of help here but please will you start your own thread and tell your story there.

13 hours ago, BankFodder said:

There's lots of help here but please will you start your own thread and tell your story there.

0330 808 5456 its bit tricky to contact with agent you need to use your tracking number and according to instructions when its done your parcal tracking will give you options talk to someone regarding parcal. Then you would able to speak a agent.

This might help you to contact the Hermes 

Edited by Waze

@Waze

do think you've had enough to understand the principles involved?
In particular, you seem to be about to claim for a fairly high value object and so Hermes will go to a lot of efforts to frustrate your claim and particularly you didn't get their insurance and they will try to rely upon that.

Do you understand what we say about the unenforceability of insurance?

Please can you tell us what the item was – and was it correctly declared?
Can you confirm the value of it and was that correctly declared?

You say that you've got evidence at both ends. That's really excellent. Any chance that we can see it?

What is the latest data plane? Have you made a formal complaint to Hermes?

I received your images by email. Thanks. However, it will be helpful if you would put them into a PDF document and upload them here.

There is also some way to display them on the forum but I'm not sure how it works – maybe somebody can help.

Also I understand that you have a video. Maybe you could upload onto YouTube and then link to that video here.

It will be useful to us but also it will be very useful to others who visits this thread because it will start because it will help them to understand the kinds of precautions they can take when using Hermes or any other courier and it will encourage them to do so.

Simply put read our upload guide.

use rhe websites list to convert to pdf then merge to pdf

• Thanks 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I only have images which i can't do via phone . 

They send claim £25 as standard but i want to take them on court as my case is totally different as you might read the images i have sent you. Wouldn't you able to upload or email me those in pdf and i will upload. Woulf you think will yhis be waste of time?