Hermes stolen my parcel

Waze

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 162 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi i use hermes to send my parcal for next day delivery without insurance as i am sending my audio card to my friend as i am not selling it so i dont need insurance as i am expecting to delivery next day but what happened here. I send big box 📦 and they deliver envelope.  I declared my item value and it some thing clearly show hermes has stolen it after many complaints.  They declared  its lost told me we are investigating and never reply me every time i have to ring and find out whats happening i even sent emails to head office but only one reply came after week we investigating then no reply after 10 days i ring them they just send me open a claim which they only compensation £20. Now i am looking forward to take it on court which i need help as there no policy of stolen parcal on hermes.  Because my case is totally different then lost . They swap my pracel and send me crap envelope when they never ask to return back. And gave £20 compensation of £1200 item.. i need help any one who can fight my case please. I have evidence of sending what pracel i have send on cctv on drop shop and what they have delivered on my friend door step.

Looking forward any help regarding this

Hi

i used hermes to send my parcel for next day delivery without insurance as i am sending my audio card to my friend,  as i am not selling it so i dont need insurance as i am expecting to delivery next day but what happened here.

I send big box 📦 and they deliver envelope. 

I declared my item value and it some thing clearly show hermes has stolen it after many complaints. 

They declared  its lost, told me we are investigating and never replied me, every time i have to ring and find out whats happening, i even sent emails to head office but only one reply came

after week we investigating then no reply , after 10 days i ring them they just send me open a claim which they only compensation £20.

Now i am looking forward to take it on court which i need help as there Is no policy of stolen parcel on hermes.  Because my case is totally different then lost . They swap my parcel and send me crap envelope when they never ask to return back but  gave £20 compensation of £1200 item..

i need help any one who can fight my case please

. I have evidence of sending what parcel i have send on cctv on drop shop and what they have delivered on my friend door step.

Looking forward any help regarding this

Edited by BankFodder
Block of text spaced and punctuated

Hi, welcome to the forum and I am sure we can help you.

However please notice that my site team colleague had to restructure your post to make it readable. It is extremely difficult for people especially when they are using small screens to read solid blocks of text.

Please start off by reading as many of the Hermes stories on the sub- forum as you can manage – and I'm talking probably you need to read about 20 of them. They all go the same route but some of them involve different principles.

Pay special attention to the stories where Hermes tries to get out of their obligations by saying that there is no insurance.

When you have done your reading then come back here – probably tomorrow and we'll take you through the next step.

Incidentally, we've had some interest from the press on this issue. If you would be prepared to speak to a journalist then maybe you could email me your contact details and our admin email address.

It would be very helpful to lots of people and I think it would help your case as well enormously.

9 minutes ago, AntiHermes said:

Hi,

I have just joined as I saw an Item online. I sent a parcel via hermes and it vanished without a trace. I tried to used their £20 free insurance claim but there is no trace on how to contact the company anywhere and I searched the internet for 8 hours. It is a complete dead end.

Is there any help I can get, I would love to be able to give them some bad press, or even better, get them in to court?

Thanks in anticipation.

There's lots of help here but please will you start your own thread and tell your story there.

13 hours ago, BankFodder said:

There's lots of help here but please will you start your own thread and tell your story there.

0330 808 5456 its bit tricky to contact with agent you need to use your tracking number and according to instructions when its done your parcal tracking will give you options talk to someone regarding parcal. Then you would able to speak a agent.

This might help you to contact the Hermes 

Edited by Waze

@Waze

do think you've had enough to understand the principles involved?
In particular, you seem to be about to claim for a fairly high value object and so Hermes will go to a lot of efforts to frustrate your claim and particularly you didn't get their insurance and they will try to rely upon that.

Do you understand what we say about the unenforceability of insurance?

Please can you tell us what the item was – and was it correctly declared?
Can you confirm the value of it and was that correctly declared?

You say that you've got evidence at both ends. That's really excellent. Any chance that we can see it?

What is the latest data plane? Have you made a formal complaint to Hermes?

I received your images by email. Thanks. However, it will be helpful if you would put them into a PDF document and upload them here.

There is also some way to display them on the forum but I'm not sure how it works – maybe somebody can help.

Also I understand that you have a video. Maybe you could upload onto YouTube and then link to that video here.

It will be useful to us but also it will be very useful to others who visits this thread because it will start because it will help them to understand the kinds of precautions they can take when using Hermes or any other courier and it will encourage them to do so.

Simply put read our upload guide.

use rhe websites list to convert to pdf then merge to pdf

• Thanks 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I only have images which i can't do via phone . 

They send claim £25 as standard but i want to take them on court as my case is totally different as you might read the images i have sent you. Wouldn't you able to upload or email me those in pdf and i will upload. Woulf you think will yhis be waste of time?