Amazon did't refund my money for the returned item

Nat09
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 861 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello!
I have ordered new graphics card on Amazon.

The package I received contained a completely different graphics card, on top of that it had signs of usage with dust on the fans and scratches on the frame. The mailing box was sealed without any signs of being opened, however the box of the graphics card itself came without any safety wrap or seals. 

After that I have left a review of the product on Amazon and attached photos of the used graphics card. Then I contacted customer service and followed their instructions. They told me to send the graphics card back to Amazon.

Upon receiving them graphics card I was told that I won’t get the money back because it was a different card. However, I don’t have another card, I returned the only card sent to me by Amazon. I was refused a refund and the card I’ve returned was disposed.

Our family are regular customers at Amazon. Out of all the purchases we haven’t returned anything except this graphics card.

Customer service cannot help me. No money, no graphics card.

What would you do?

Edited by dx100uk
spacing

Who was the graphics card bought from? Was Amazon or some third-party seller?

As per BF, was it a third Party, as in fulfilled by Amazon seller?  Gpu's are a dodgy issue at the moment with old secondhand cards being way overpriced, What was the Item Description, New or "As New"?  Was it a plain box or a manufacturer's official box?  Just looking for anything to bolster your case.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!