Missing Parcel with sent with Hermes MyHermes

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 878 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I sent a parcel with MyHermes on 15th Nov to arrive within 3/5 days (Returning a product i bought online). On 19th it was logged as "delayed". It's now 10 days later and it still says the same. I have been tearing my hair out trying to speak to someone human at Hermes to help, but have found no number worth calling! The only number i have is 0330 808 5456 but this just gives me a chat bot which tells me exactly what I already know. I do not get put through to a human.

I paid extra to cover for loss up to £130, but when I went on my account to see if i can log a claim, no-where does it state where this can be done! 

I feel so frustrated and angry that they can treat people like this, plus i can't afford to have the parcel just "disappear"! I need my refund!!

Can anyone help? I don't know what else to do, short of picketing their depot up in Sheffield!

Please will you start off by giving us in detail. I'm unable to guess what's in the parcel – partly because it seems to have been lost and also because you haven't told us.

For the same reason, we have no idea of the value or whether the value was correctly declared – or the contents of the parcel correctly declared.

Start reading around all the Hermes threads on this sub- forum – and in particular pay attention to the cases where the issue of insurance has come up on what we have to say about insurance.

Send Hermes a formal complaint. This is a necessary first step.

It's all fairly straightforward but reading the stories will help you to understand the way that this claim will go.

When you have completed your reading then come back here and will take you through the next step