Your repair.co.uk wont repair my boiler

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 160 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I assume this is a Gas Boiler and is so the first thing I would do is ask Your Repair for the Gas Safety Register Number of the 2 individuals they sent to your property to carry out that repair as they should be Gas Safety Registered.

Once you get that then check those numbers on the Gas Safety Register:

WWW.GASSAFEREGISTER.CO.UK

Find or check a Gas Safe registered engineer in your area who can fit, fix and service your gas appliances.

What I would also do is send Your Repair a Subject Access Request (SAR) asking for 'ALL DATA' that simple phrase cover whatever format they hold your data in whether it be phone calls, emails, written etc. They then have 30 Calendar Days to respond and that time limit only starts once they acknowledge receipt of your SAR request

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Hi

Have you read and understood my post#2?

Can you upload a copy of the Agreement you signed with Your Repair fully redacted?

What is the Make, Model & Year of your Boiler?

Have you considered getting an independent inspection done of your Boiler? (as you would need this if you decide to challenge Your Repair)

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Hi 

You may not have any paperwork as you took it out online with them but that does not stop you asking them to provide you with a copy of the agreement that you signed up to online, you are entitled to a copy of that to se exactly what you agreed to and there actual Terms and Conditions.

You also need to ask them for the 2 individual that came to your property for there Gas Safety Registration Number which again you are fully entitled to ask and they do need to respond to that and when you get that info you check it on the Gas Safety Register.

You cannot challenge a company like this without getting the above information as you need this, I know this doesn't help you with your present situation especially with the way the weather now is and being on benefits.

What I would advise is to have a wee chat with you own energy provider to see what assistance they may be able to offer even in changing your Boiler as they may be able to offer something. (I am not saying they will but no harm in asking)

Also have a wee look at this link:

WWW.CHARISGRANTS.COM

We have over 17 years of experience assisting individuals to make a successful application for financial grants or schemes to fulfil their...

Hi

I assume it is this link if you could clarify: 

NEST.GOV.WALES

Welsh Government Warm Homes Nest Scheme

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

That is fantastic news especially with the way the weather is and down where you are.

Are you still wanting assistance with Your Repair?

Please let other know in your area about the Nest link and also the link I provided in post#7 as people may be completely unaware of this.

I am glad you now have heating and hot water sorted

Can you turn that heating down a bit is to hot can feel it from here 🤣

Hi

Its no problem we are here to help.

At least you are all sorted now no thank to that lot and importantly have your heating especially at this time of year.

I would let others in your area know about Nest as they may be unaware of this.

If you need any other help you know where we are.

You take car of yourself and have a good Christmas

• Thanks 1