NCP PCN - New Gatwick Drop Off Zone - I thought I had paid for both visits?

So to clarify. I am being advised to ignore all correspondence to await a court summons, if one should arrive at all.

Or is it advisable for me to write a letter from the registered keeper informing them I will not be paying and give the grounds on which why I will not be paying and then ignore all subsequent correspondence from them?

NCP HAVE to abide by the pre action protocol and sent a letter of claim 1st, they normally do (IF IF IF) , they don't normally jump straight to getting northants bulk court to issue a court claim, which comes in a large a4 windowed brown envelope directly from the court.

6 minutes ago, MoaningCrusader said:

Or is it advisable for me to write a letter from the registered keeper informing them I will not be paying and give the grounds on which why I will not be paying and then ignore all subsequent correspondence from them?

you do this ONLY if you get a letter of claim, and you find/use one of our snotty letters already on many threads, BUT you post it here 1st for checking!!

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

On the whole are NCP particularly litigious, in your opinion? Or do they do the usual 8 escalating letters, then a further 8 or so from the sister debt collection agency and then give up?

I have rode out quite a few private parking firms in my time. I do normally respond as the registered keeper and inform them that I will not be disclosing the driver details nor will I be paying their 'unreasonable' parking charge invoice and then ignore any subsequent correspondence. But I am also aware that recently quite a few have started to take court actions.

It appears here that the fact that they have failed to send the NTK in time I don't really have to engage with them at all, am I right? 

The very best idea is to look here yourself then you are not influenced by anyone.

type ncp in our search top right

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi dx

So from what I have read so far, it appears I should wait until I have received a 'letter before court claim', and then respond with my complaint in regards to the non POFA & GDPR issues around this particular invoice from NCP, while also drawing their attention to stated system failings in the phone call made on the 20th October by myself at 16:19hrs.

Will I be able to get help with the wording of this response, should the time come?

You have all been very helpful up to now. I can't thank you enough.