Britannia/BW PCN - now final demand letter - i want to file a lawsuit against BW Legal for harassment and defamation.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 875 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there,

I am looking for advice on how to file a lawsuit against BW Legal for harassment and defamation.

The question is should i  hit them with lawsuit now or wait until they file a  small claim case against me.

I have explained them on numerous occasions via emails and letters that i have no clue who was the driver of the car on that date.

I am  going to sue first the parking company and then BW Legal both.

The parking company because they did not even gave me a one reason why they are begging for money.

Also i will include their accomplices BW Legal.

The lawsuit will be for 5k.

I am sick ad tired of this low life companies trying to milk the fellow folks for money.

What i am looking for is a some type of  general template to issue the claim form part 7.

Not much into the English contract law and such.

Thank you all for your help on this once again.

I'm afraid that it is unlikely that you are going to sue them for either harassment or defamation.

There are very specific requirements for harassment and also for defamation. An action in defamation could be very expensive.

You ask us lots of questions here but you haven't explained anything about your problem and so we couldn't possibly begin to give advice. However I can pretty well guarantee that we won't encourage you to take an action in defamation.

Finally, it would be very helpful if you could not make your post in solid blocks of text. It's very difficult for people to follow – especially when they're using small screen such as telephones.

Well spaced and punctuated is very much appreciated.

If you are not a resident  of the UK, write back to them advising that you live in another country and tell them they are wasting their time/money in purusing a groundless allegation.

Was this your own car or a hire car in the UK ?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

100's have contemplated this but this isn't the way to go.

the very best thing you should have done from day one is simply ignored them until/unless you get a letter of claim.

entering into stupid silly letter tennis by whatever method is always pointless and get you know where other than more wound up.

could you please fill this out so we know what e are playing with, as well as upload bothsides of all letters please.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Yes, please fill in the forum sticky.

The good news is that they haven't even sent you a Letter of Claim yet so all their threats are hot air.  But help us by giving the information.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

You could write back, saying that they need to provide more information about the allegation they are making, as at the moment the information is insufficient.

Then see what they come back with if anything and wait to see if they issue a Court claim.

Well we wish you good luck of course and please keep us updated

Defamation cases are often heard in the High Court rather than the Small Claims court so that  could work out expensive even if you do win.  The fees are  £255 in the High Court for defamation as opposed to in the Small Claims court.

Alternatively you could write to them accusing them and goad them into taking you to Court re the parking offence and include harassment , defamation etc at the same time. That forces them to pay for the case and you get an idea from the Court whether the harassment  etc charges have wings. If they do you can then go after BW legal. with a greater certainty of success.

Yes it does take longer but maybe a lot cheaper to find out first before committing any of your hard earned cash. 

We certainly wish you good luck.

I can't understand defamation though.  Who do you think they have defamed you to?

• dx100uk changed the title to Britannia/BW PCN - now final demand letter - i want to file a lawsuit against BW Legal for harassment and defamation.