Solidworks and CJCH at it again.....

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 819 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hb no the question was not about ip numbers but mac numbers, which is there evidence, please tell me whether they have got there claws in me or not?

I can understand if no one really knows the answer, just admit to it and give impartial advice, and suggestions as to what I should do, surley that is the whole point of this website

Right its quite simple ive explained the situation , do I just Oh flip them off or enter into negotiation

The thing is you have knowingly broken the law, you were given what I would suggest as clear advice.
You chose to get personal over the advice from an online forum. If you want expert advice find a solicitor who will help you and pay them for it. Don’t get nasty with people spending their own time to try and help you out. 

Edited by CraigMcK
Typo

MAC addresses are immaterial as such. only you know what yours WERE at that time and they are only on the PC that you installed it on, devices change too. i will also guess the crack instructions should have said disconnect the internet whilst you install it, as it harvests certain info and then 'calls home' , thats how they got your info at the time of install only. 

these ambulance chasers then harvest this info, and over the course of weeks, months, years, send out emails/letters to to see if they find mugs that wet themselves and cough up, knowing no different. but like DCAs and private parking companies, that do the same but have zero legal powers.

seriously there is nothing these fleecers can do to you.

now if you want to go chase their tail. do so but using ambulance chasers to chase ambulance chasers is a bit oxymoron.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

DX thank you and I sincerly apologise for insulting you, as you had probably guessed I was stressed with it all ,and more than a bit drunk!

no excuses though.

You guys have put my mind at rest, and confirmed what I allready thought.

Cant these people get done for demanding monies with menaces, or fraudulantly atempting to gain funds, or even harassment?

Craig,

Yes you are absolutly correct, I will just sit it out, I havent got money for solicitors anyway,and as I previously stated couldnt, after a brief search find a company to take it on.

I think really unless you send a letter or email or they have a recording of you admiting it it seems that there is very little they can do, just rely on the fear factor!

I also bet they have read this as well !!

:cheer2:

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 1 month later...

well Ive just found out that they do a "maker" version of solidworks at £10 a month , I would have been happy to pay that , being as I just use it for 3d printing, if only so I didnt have to learn another software.

If they had just advised that,that would be the way to go, I would have, but no they have to threaten people with multi-thousands of pounds law suits.

I dare not sign up for that because im worried it might give them a way of getting to me i.e payment method.

Edited by dx100uk
added A few blank lines only..dx

• 1 month later...

Nothing as yet, TBH the advice I would give is totally ignore them, Its worrying and difficult to do , but dont in anyway respond or acknowledge them , once you do that they have you on the hook !

As far as the ip/mac address is concerned as far as I can see its not acceptable in court, its just a way they put the frighteners on you pretending its evidence. I haven't as yet had a letter from them.    In my case they haven't done their due diligence before issuing demands for monies, so that wont bode well if they do take me to court.

In saying that I haven't heard of any cases that they have actually taken to court, but quite a few people who have admitted (why you shouldn't get embroiled with them) and coughed up.

To summarise I am treating it as a fishing exercise by them. Ultimately im no expert and you must decide what suits you.

thinking about it, having no contact with cjch means that you dont know if they have dropped the case or have just not got round to taking it further.

Is there a time limit that goes from the point at which they contact you and they have to carry it further?

Edited by dx100uk
grammar/spelling

stop winding each other up.

there are no examples of court ever.

GB create your own topic please 

hit create or + in our top red banner.

dx

and they

all the info you need is contained in numerous like named threads here.

yes its phishing, yes it's a scam, no they wont and dont see a penny of the money these powerless ambulance chasing fleece out of MUGS that cough up.

sorry GB was on a small phone

jr76 

create your own topic please 

hit create or + in our top red banner.

and they