Wellington court financial services ltd not paying out on FOS final decision RE: +£58k Pension- help enforcing & using form N322A - court claim issued

Simmonds7

I would also add that courts should not really be adjudging claims that are based  on a N322A. FOS determination ..its purely a mechanism to get judgment/enforce although in this claim I think a Part 8 rather than a Part 7 claim may have had a different outcome.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

You could issue a claim out of jurisdiction but the above claim may have to be discontinued or withdrawn...and you could face a risk if discontinued of costs as per CPR 38.6.As it is you have missed the deadline of 9th June and therefore this claim will not proceed.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• 3 weeks later...

I have it on good authority, to resubmit a fresh claim with FSCS against Wellington Court, reference your previous FSCS \ FOS claims and attach the FSCS\FOS decision letters.

The FSCS are accepting claims against WCFS but not paying any out claims until they resolve the discussion with the Irish Regulatory board and FCA about WCFS conduct.

Earlier this year I did complain to the Irish Regulator about WCFS.

Every little push helps and some light at the end of the tunnel to a successful resolution to this mess.

My new claim is in.

• Like 1

Thank you.  I have put in a claim with fSCS against Wellington court and I also complained to the Irish regulator last year.  Fingers crossed we will finally have an end to this nightmare 

I'm sure you will, Simmonds. Right is on your side but I understand that it's frustrating to wait this long for justice.

It's just a shame that Ireland has made it more complicated. I hope they take action against Wellington as well.

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Does anyone who has not been paid by Wellington Court after a FOS decision want to ask Tony Hetherington of the Mail On Sunday to write an article?

I have also invested through a different IFA and am expecting my FOS Final Decision any day now.

I also expect my IFA will not pay the FOS award, so I am following this story with great interest.

Tony will not write my story as my Final Decision has not yet been decided, but he mentioned if anyone has not been paid to contact him.

I have his email address.

Edited by stevezzqq

Hi.

I'm not sure how your case is related to Simmonds' though. Were you also put into a Guinness Mahon SIPP?

I picked a Tony Hetherington article at random and his contact details are at the end of that, including an email. HB

WWW.THISISMONEY.CO.UK

To get my money back from GMGroup.pro, I had to open an account with Wise. But they closed it before I withdrew all my cash.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Thank you for this information.  I am happy to email him and have done so.  The more people we can make aware of the FSCS and WCFS ltd link the better.

Hi honeybee13

My case is not related, it’s just that I wrote to Tony Hetherington asking whether he was interested in my story.

As I have not yet received my Final Decision (so therefore my IFA is not yet able to not pay me) he said he could only deal with an actual case where an individual has received a FD AND not been paid.

Hence why I am posting here.

I invested in Dolphin but not through GM.

As I don’t believe my IFA will pay me when I get my FD, this Wellington Court scenario, may be exactly the same as mine.

I also want to be ready to make a claim at the County Court using N322A/B as soon as the 28 days to pay me has expired.

The comments in the WC case regarding County Court claims make interesting reading for me.

All the best

Steve

I am glad it is helping you, the more people that pursue IFA the less IFA will do this sort of thing.  I hope you get your money back 

@stevezzqq Have you found the other GM group on Facebook ? As this post would be better posted on there, as there are many people on that group in this situation.  My FOS case against WCFS is still in progress. If you previously had a claim with FSCS , I would suggest you recontact them as they are aware of WCFS not paying FOS claim decisions. I personally think it is only a matter of time before WCFS go into administration as they can't meet all the claims.  In my case they appear as one line on my SIPP statement taking £480 fee. I had no knowledge they were involved.

Thanks Simmonds7.

I believe the Facebook group is going “Live” again. They are a great place for us to get help and advice.

This CAG group is also very useful.

I hope all you Wellington Court customers get sorted very quickly.

I just don’t want my IFA doing a “Wellington Court” and delaying my option of going to the FSCS.

I know of a few IFA’s who have not been de-authorised for “years” after non payment of FOS awards.

I am in contact with a firm of solicitors so I am ready to issue Court Proceedings as soon as the 28 days expire.

I also know of 4 other investors who have cases at FOS against our IFA who is John Walls of Wealthmasters Financial Management Ltd (Bridgend, Wales), for the Dolphin investment.

I also know through a Freedom of Information request to FOS that my IFA has 19 open cases at FOS.

He has also 2 Restrictions placed upon his firm by the FCA and has two upheld FOS decisions against his firm in the last 2 weeks (not Dolphin, but British Steel).

Hi Jcb2007

My claim is not related to GM or WCFS.

I cannot claim to the FSCS as my IFA, Wealthmasters Financial Services Ltd, is still authorised by the FCA.

Best of luck with your claim against WCFS.

Steve