Assisting a friend Engagement date.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 891 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

A friend has had a head injury and cant remember some things. She wants to get her Long term partner a present to say thank you for all your help during the recovery. 

Anyway she wants to get him a present on what is there Engagement date. She cant remember it. She knows a lot of things from the day they were going out for a meal at a nice restaurant 

That day they had watched Buffy the vampire slayer on further investigation it was season6 episode 16 the Xander Anya wedding episode. 
I have searched the internet for the date but only getting the American date and that is not right as she was not in the country then TV listing searching is giving me American listing despite putting UK. I remember the episode and seem to think it was around November 2002 strangely enough my partner and l got engaged the December of that year and we had the same engagement Ring. 

If anyone can help l would be grateful. 

Thank you. 

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

No paper announcement and its for a suprise so she does not want to give it away she is up to something. He is already suspicious asking what were up to to my partner who knows nothing. 

Cant remember if it was on bbc2 or sky 

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

From the BBC archives if it was watched on  BBC2

Original release March 10, 1997 – May 20, 2003

March 5, 2002 season 6 ep 16

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

No that is the US date. Season 6 was on a Thursday l can find up until Middle of December but it stopped due to the snooker. 

I need the UK air date. 

Edited by The GodMother
Adding Info

61V8RC1NP4L.jpg

I hope you don't think I'm out of sympathy with this person – I'm not but it has a certain irony.

I get it. I think its funny she asked me and not someone who likes Buffy. I never really watched the program. 

6.16. Hell's Bells -- BBC2, Thursday 6 March 2003

https://www-users.cs.york.ac.uk/susan/sf/tv/buffy/6.htm

• Haha 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Yes its AFTER she got engaged. She got Engaged in November 2002. 

Must be Sky 1