Excel ANPR PCN - 58mins stay wrong reg? - no ticket - Three Spires Short Stay, Lichfield, WS13 6JF

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 804 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Certainly.  Please start a new thread and tell us what happened.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Good evening I’m holding on to my last bit of hope that you might be able to help me!

After being sadly unsuccessful with assistance from  CAB.

I’m in the same situation (parking here with a blue badge displayed) as this person  regarding a PCN from excel parking.  

I parked on April the 16th 21 and received a PCN notification in 20th July 21 I’ve been trying to find anyone who could help me fight this from Lichfield council. 

23 minutes ago, FTMDave said:

Certainly.  Please start a new thread and tell us what happened.

Tbh I don’t know where to begin. I only got brought to this website after searching on google - issues with excel parking Lichfield  and this thread came up.

I saw the thread about Excel Parking  Three Spires Short Stay Lichfield from ads_uk.  I’ve gone through months of stress trying to deal with this.  Today the stress of it has broke me 😢  So I’ve read all the responses that’s been added on here.

Like many I’ve parked in this carpark for years using my blue badge.  As on the clinically vulnerable list I spent the best part of the last 18 months shielding. When I parked on the Three Spires carpark It was one of very few trips out after lockdown had ended.  I had no idea it had been taken over by Excel parking There was no visible signage when I parked, to say it had been taken over.  And it wasn’t common  knowledge within the Lichfield district.  There were obvious signs of ANP cameras.

I also believe there was a sign up until the middle of May still saying free parking for blue badge holders unfortunately I’ve no proof of this.

I’m being threatened with court and my time is running out.   I’ve been told a local councillor has helped people challenge excel on behalf of blue badge holders but unable to make contact. 
Ty for any assistance.  Feeling like I’m really in need of a good Samaritan right now 

I've started a new thread for you because no-one would post on a thread whose title says the dispute has been settled.

The reason you've got nowhere is because Excel/VCS are the biggest charlatans going.  They are just interested in £££££.  We have two cases where they are threatening motorists with court for stopping in a "no stopping" area near an airport.  The motorists stopped at ...

... zebra crossings!  I kid you not!  One of the zebra crossings was photographed with a pedestrian on.  These are the sort of vermin you're dealing with.

But we will help you fight back.

Can you please upload redacted copies of all your correspondence with Excel so we can see which stage you're at, and also please fill in the forum sticky

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Hi FTMDave 

Hope this for me.  Please bare with me. I’ve had 32 injections in my head this afternoon for migraine treatment. So not feeling 💯 right now.  I will get all this stuff together and post on a thread tomorrow.  
TY

LovelyN

Btw what is meant by ‘redacted’  🤦🏼‍♀️

& what’s a ‘forum sticky’

I'm sorry to hear about health problems.  Don't let these vermin stress you.  We're used to dealing with them here and can help you fight back.  Tomorrow is fine.

As the fleecers spy on the forum, by "redacted" we mean to cut out anything that could identify you - name, address, car registration, PCN number, barcodes.

The forum sticky is the link I put up for you to click on and answer some questions.  There are very good reasons for this.  We need to see

- if the fleecers have sent their paperwork out in time to create keeper liability, because at first sight they haven't

- if you've accidentally told them you were the driver making the first point irrelavent

- the stage of the procedure you're at, if the threat of court is months down the line or next week.

as for redacted it means scan all the letters you've had to date (bothsides please) to pictures (.jpg)

use a program like MS paint if you are using windows to 'blotout' (cover over) all things that EXCEL could use to identify you here if they find you & to also keep your anon status here too!

things like

your name and address

any ref numbers or reg numbers

any little funny pictal or barcode or QRcode boxes 

any little series of numbers around the margins of the letters.

please leave in things like times and dates and £ figures.

if you want a good guide to doing it click upload

if carefully explains what to do on many other devices too!

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi

I've sent you a private message - this includes the Local MP for Lichfield who is taking on Excel Parking and other parking tickets within Lichfield.

She's very helpful.

(Mods: I private messaged as the MP has requested this due to her having a new email address, which is currently redacted from the local council due to alot of abuse from idiots on the internet)

@ads_uk

Can I please ask. I’ve read through all your posts and I could see one where you've may have queried  planning permission in regarding to excel parking being allowed to erect cameras.  Did you find anything Conclusive that could help me? 

I also saw something regarding something to do with disabled parking notices/signage which mentioned free disabled parking parking up until May 21.  Again this would be evidence I could use.

im really concerned that if this goes to court that the company dealing with this is not legit from what I’ve read? 
Again thanks for your advice 🙏🏻

I’ve got copies of the documents received from excel parking not sure how to post 

For PCN's received through the post [ANPR camera capture]

(must be received within 14 days from the Incident)

Please answer the following questions.

1 Date of the infringement

7/7/21

2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date]

No NTK was the 16/4/21 

3 Date received

I believe After the 25/4/21 as i was away on holiday 

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [Y/N?]

No idea

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event?

yes

6 Have you appealed? [Y/N?] post up your appeal]

Someone did this on my behalf because of ill health. 

Have you had a response? [Y/N?] post it up

yes

7 Who is the parking company?

Excel parking

8. Where exactly [carpark name and town]

Three Spires Lichfield staffs

For either option, does it say which appeals body they operate under.

IAS

There are two official bodies, the BPA and the IAS. If you are unsure,

please check HERE

If you have received any other correspondence, please mention it here

Disregarded my appeal.  I needed support form the CAB through all of this.  However the CAB are working with limited staff so it was very difficult to get appointments.  And the company's response was very late.   They blamed the Royal Mail for any post sent by them for arriving late. 

Copy the windscreen or ANPR section to your thread and answer the questions...

……....

In either case scan up bothsides of any letters/tickets in or appeals made out to ONE MULTIPAGE PDF ONLY

please do not put JPG Picture files into your post

you are anon here we dont control twitter anyway.

3 hours ago, LovelyN said:

1 Date of the infringement

7/7/21

surely not correct?

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

On 11/11/2021 at 19:50, LovelyN said:

I parked on April the 16th 21

is this the correct offence date?

and you have the NTK/PCN (1st letter ) date wrong 

3 hours ago, LovelyN said:

2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date]

No NTK was the 16/4/21 

and they

was there a ticket on your windscreen when you returned to the car?

and they

if the offence was 16/04/2021

and the date on the 1st letter from Excel is 07/07/2021 

they are outside the 29-56 day legal limit to send the 1st letter.

GAMEOVER.

and they

No  I had a blue badge displayed however it’s no so straight forward. But so you understand what lead me to be in this situation.
I was the government clinical vulnerable list. which meant I’d been shielding for the best part of  16 months.  The day I went to this car park which I had at this point parked in using my blue badge free for years. I remember being on edge (afraid) because of covid. I parked in the disabled bay as usual.  Another BB holder said about ppl having to pay. So this sent me into a spiral as I didn’t know what to do.  I was already anxious about being out.  So I displayed my BB and went to pay for parking just in case.  However it was a ticketless machine and Excel say I didn’t pay. 

In another persons thread on here who is sorting this out for his parents (from the same month as my PCN similar situation the car park still had signage saying BB holders park free.  There was also very limited signage saying any different.  Up until a few months I wasn’t aware the carpark was being managed by Excel but not own the land. 

41 minutes ago, dx100uk said:

if the offence was 16/04/2021

and the date on the 1st letter from Excel is 07/07/2021 

GAMEOVER.

No  I had a blue badge displayed however it’s no so straight forward. But so you understand what lead me to be in this situation.
I was the government clinical vulnerable list. which meant I’d been shielding for the best part of  16 months.  The day I went to this car park which I had at this point parked in using my blue badge free for years. I remember being on edge (afraid) because of covid. I parked in the disabled bay as usual.  Another BB holder said about ppl having to pay. So this sent me into a spiral as I didn’t know what to do.  I was already anxious about being out.  So I displayed my BB and went to pay for parking just in case.  However it was a ticketless machine and Excel say I didn’t pay. 

In another persons thread on here who is sorting this out for his parents (from the same month as my PCN similar situation the car park still had signage saying BB holders park free.  There was also very limited signage saying any different.  Up until a few months I wasn’t aware the carpark was being managed by Excel but not own the land. 

I contacted them as it’s after the NTK they said they have up to 6 months to notify me!! That’s what they got me on 

Excel response to this from my appeal was they have up to 6 months to get the keepers details from the DVLA.  

Again looking at similar situation as this on threads on here what I’ve found someone said this is legal and they can do this. You can still get fined and get taken to court if you don’t pay.  

Let's try again.

What date did you park?

What date is written on their first letter where there will be written PARKING CHARGE NOTICE (PCN) NOTICE TO KEEPER (NTK)?

What date did this letter arrive (more or less, I know you were away)?

25 minutes ago, dx100uk said:

From the other thread we have for this car park, it seems to have been an ANPR capture.

The date on my first PCN notification states 

16/4/21

The issue date 

7/7/21

but again they didn’t send this out in the post until the middle of July 

This is true.  And there’s a thread in here telling the other person to contact the DC to see if excel have acquired planning permission to put up cameras etc.  However I’m not sure if this is legit and if this would help me! 

The debt advisor at CAB put me into breathing space so excel parking couldn’t come after me.  It finishes on 23rd November they can then start court proceedings for non payment 

I was away until 25th July this is the day I found out I’d got this 

be it anpr camera or windscreen/operator capture they are out of time on both with regard to sending notices surely?

it would be really nice if you could read upload and put up this 1st letter with its pictures please...

are there pictures on the 1st letter?

do these both show your reg number, and have a time in and out below each picture

or

are the photos looking like they are taken by someone on foot with proof you did 'something wrong'

what do the letters say you did wrong?

parked without a ticket?

exceeded free parking time?

oh and as i said in one of my relies to your PM's...it is NOT A FINE!!

and they

Things you have in your favour.

1.  ads-uk has found out that Excel have no planning permission for their signs.

2.  ads_uk has also found out that in May signs were up saying BB holders could park for free.  You need to get your hands on a photo of that sign, either from ads_uk or the councillor or whoever.

3.  If you parked on 16.04.21 and their letter was sent on the 07.07.21 then they can only pursue the driver, and they don't know who the driver is.  If their rubbish had been sent out with the 14-day window then they could have gone after the keeper, but they're too late.

4.  You paid.  They probably don't have a record because you may well have inputted your registration number wrongly.  This is considered "de minimis" by the courts ("the law does not deal with trivialities").

However, there is also the matter or your appeal, where you may have admitted you were the driver and thrown away your POFA protection, meaning (3) is irrelevant.

However, we're guessing.  The posts are going on & on, trying to get basic information.  Will you please upload all communications between you and the fleecers, including your appeal.  It doesn't matter if it isn't redacted properly, the Site Team will sort it out for you.  But we need to see what has gone on.

• Thanks 1

I’m not having a good day today.  I appreciate your patience with me.  I got photocopies today to put on the site but sadly couldn’t work it out in how to upload up to the site. I will try again in the morning with a clearer head. 

however to confirm: 

There are ANP photo shows going in and out with my vehicle registration and states i was there for 58 minutes. 

I parked not knowing whether I needed to pay or not it was my belief you could park free using a BB.

The letter says I didn’t pay but I paid cash into a ticketless machine.  So true it’s quite likely I put the wrong vehicle registration.  

They are charing £160 so if it’s not a fine then it’s a debt which I can get a ccj for non payment.  

1) I’m going to contact ads-uk regarding the planning permission for signs etc

2) again I’ve grafted looking on google street map to find evidence for myself but it’s not showing now - so again I hope ads-uk will help with this.  Because of COVID the local council Offices are closed and it’s very difficult to contact people.  

• Like 1