13 bus lane offences - now Newlyn Notice of Enforcement / Warrant of Control

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 812 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:pound:

i wasnt objecting!

do it its what PM is for .

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Right, I haven't got anything on the inbox so far. Is calling the TEC helpdesk going to sort it out?

Just had the newlyn bailiff at my door. Didn't let him in but spoke with him. I told him that my name is wrong, that I have send SD OOT to TEC and he asked for the proof in form of emails. I showed him, he asked if I did it for all the PCN's I said yes and I told him shorter version of the story that I wasn't driving the car.

He said I did the right thing sending the SD OOT to TEC and he gave me just a warning with slightly bigger sum of 3.935 now to pay. He told he will be waiting for TEC to update on this things.

He asked about the call and I said I wasn't calling them, it wasn't even my number, he got my number and I told him that if somebody called them (boss of my ex partner) that was illegal . I didn't let him into my house or told him anything else.

well done.

i cant see the tec helpdesk not at least understanding the names issue.

they might have ideas. cant hurt you 

• Thanks 1

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Just spoke with them.

I have been told by them to send all the emails again with my ID or driving license attached to it with a note that my name is misspelled.

The lady wasn't quite sure if it will go through without the need of making a new forms at the solicitor.

I will give it a go asap.

Hopefully it will be enough.

Edited by dx100uk
unnecessary previous post quote removed

might be a min post limit

BA send it to me i'll fwd.

dx

and they

Thank you for responding to my private message. In the first instance, your forms read very well. Well done.

Whenever an Out of Time Application is submitted, the NAME must be the same as the one stated on the Penalty Charge Notice. In your particular case, you have a  foreign first name and surname.

It would appear that when the vehicle had been registered, the Log Book was issued with two very slight mistakes in your name. Your first name had an error with the first letter and the surname had a slight error as well in that instead of the letter Y it was registered as letter J. 

I can assure you that in most cases, the Traffic Enforcement Centre would not even notice the mistake. 

There is 2nd mistake as well but I would not bother with changing that.  On the Form PE3 where it ask for the name of the Applicant....you are supposed to state in this box the name of the local authority which issued the ticket. You provided your full name in this box. It is an extremely common mistake so I would not worry. 

The  other mistake that you made was that you did not need to also provide any middle names. 

As your driving licence is in your correct name, that should be sufficient for TEC to confirm to them that you are the same person. 

• 2 months later...

UPDATE 27/01/2022

I have filled out all the SD's for all the tickets (fifteen in total) and now I have respond from court - they took off the Bailiff charges and asked council for original price.

Council just send me an letter regarding one of the PCN's asking to pay 130£ in 28 days.

There was another ticket for speeding but was send from Metropolitan Police and they did asked to name the driver, which I did. She have to attend the course or face penalty.

Contacting Council of Ealing was a huge pain, I contacted them in November yet had to fill formal complain in order to get any answers recently. They supplied me with 15 videos showing my ex driving the car on the bus lane, yet they told me as an owner I am responsible for paying the tickets and I cannot name the driver, they don't care. I took her to the post office and she signed the V62, she is still waiting for the V5C.

I have been told by Council of Ealing that there are another 11 charges for the same bus lane violation ...

My questions in this moment are:
Is there no discounted rate of 65£ after Statutory Declaration? 

Will she be able to pay in installments?  As total amount is around 2.5k - 3k (depends if the new 11 tickets she will pay before 15/02)

Do I have to worry much if she will fail to pay even though car is owned now by her (she signed V62) and she can be recognized on the CCTV footage?