How can I complain about the TEC?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 896 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

We put in a declaration for late filing with the TEC which got refused.

We got a bus lane LA ticket but we had moved address in Covid and breakdown in admin at DVLA due to covid held up the change of address application for months.

We got ticket warnings etc all to our old address, the baliffs finally tracked us to new address which was how we first heard we even had a ticket.

in my application I put all the press quotes and links to what was going on and stated the government were stepping in to question the DVLA why they collapsed in Covid.

I also wrote to my local council with this info and they responded by cancelling the ticket without any payment and matter was closed.

Few days later we got the TEC decision and they refused our reasoning. Even though I was off the hook I can not get the anger out of me that the TEC had gone against the rest of the world in punishing us for something that was straightforwardly covid related. I also see feedback that the TEC seem to have  a mind of their own and rarely seek to be reasonable about their decisions. I would like to use this issue to hang them out to dry, how do I best go about this?

Thanks, if I sound bitter thats because Im very bitter, the TEC made me sweat paying solicitors to witness their forms in time and money when I should have been looking after my children and working hoping the world was covid savvy.

Sam           

Newham Response.PDF Newham Response.PDF

you did not need to use solicitors at all

its free at most courts for a SD witness 

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...