Hyundai Mis Sold Insurances

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 241 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Not sure where to go or what to do, i was sold a new car from Hyundai back in 2019, paid for GAP insurance, SMART insurance, Tyre and alloy insurance. all 3 year policies.

fast forward to may 2021 and i pop my tyre and damage the alloy, cant find any paperwork to do with the insurance so i call the dealership and they say i didn't take out insurance,

after a few phone calls and emails they realised they were in the wrong and replaced the tyre, with me having to drive to the dealership for them to do it (it was sold to me as a policy where i would have the tyre changed at my location).

they then said they will have the alloy repaired by their technician when the car was having its MOT, to which on the day i was told he doesn't work weekends. 

now 5 months later, after a few ignored emails and non returned calls im looking to take this further, any advice would be appreciated before i decide what to do next 

Thank you!

so to date the damage to the alloy has yet to be rectified?

it might be far cheaper to reclaim all those insurance , warranties etc arent worth the paper they are written on.

and probably add up to far more than the cost of the wheel with their int added on

i will assume you took out a HP agreement whereby these were all added at source and now attract interest each month too.

your consumer rights which are FREE have far greater cover and of course its not your car anyway till final payment so why pay to insure/warranty a car thats not even yours????

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Two, quick things.

Keep the GAP, it can save you a fortune, fight to refund the rest if you want.

Were they actually mis-sold or did you just forget about them?

It wasn't Hyundai which sold you the policies. It was a Hyundai Dealer, just a franchise, that's all.

H

44 years at the pointy end of the motor trade. :eek:

WWW.LINUXMINT.COM

Linux Mint is an elegant, easy to use, up to date and comfortable desktop operating system.